Chapter 20: Sleepover.

(Your p.o.v)

Neha wore a grey tank top and blue shorts as pijama while I wore an oversized blue shirt and f/c shorts.

"So what do we do?" I asked her. She grinned evilly and replied in a dark tone. "We are gonna share our secrets." I tensed a little bit. "What do you mean by 'secret' ?" "Oh you know, random stuffs. School, friends, family, guys."

My eyes widened at the last one. I instantly thought of L. L... Maybe I should apologise. It's been a long time since I've not talked to him or even saw him. Was he alright by the way?

I was braught back to reality when Neha snapped her fingers in front of me. "Hello? Earth to Y/n. Are you with me?" I quickly shook my head and smiled. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." "Well, let's start the game!" I nodded and we both sat on bed our feet crossed facing each other.

"Me first." Neha started with a grin on her face. "What is your type of boy?" She directly went to the topic of boys. "Long." "That's all?!" "Yup. You?" She thought for some time and then replied. " I like the gamers because I love games and it would be better if he liked rock music and he must have green eyes. Green eyes is a must."

The last part was kinda creepy.

"Do you like someone?" I blushed madly and gulped before giving a small nod.

I actually did have a small crush on L, otherwise, I would have never been angry for that outing thing.

She started screaming in exitement and I just covered my ears,not wanting to become deaf. "Oh my god! Who is it?" "R-Ryuga" I stutterd looking down still blushing. "Oh so that's why you always go to the rooftop . So you guys can KISS.

My eyes widened at what she just said. I quickly stopped her
from thinking more things L and I could do. "N-no! We are not together and this will never happen." My tone saddened as I said the last part.

She pouted."And why would it not happen?" I looked down. Tears were threatening to fall but I prevented them to do so by clenching my fists. "Because he doesn't like me back. I told him that I was gonna be abroad for three whole weeks and he acted as if he did not care and simply went away." That's it. I couldn't hold it anymore and bursted into tears.

Neha came to my side and rubbed my back whispering it's okay. Suddenly, her eyes widened as she grabbed both sides of my shoulder and turned me so I was facing her.

She looked into my eyes seriously."Is Ryuga the guy who always eats sweets and wears no shoes?" I wiped my eyes before furrowing them and nodded. She screamed again. "Oh my god, y/n! He likes you. It can be seen by the way he looks at you in class. He keeps staring at you in aw! He left you without saying nothing because he was too shy to tell you how he felt.Oh god. This is so romantic!!"

I was confused. "Are you sure? And how the hell do you know that he looks at me like that?" "I'm sure. And I know that he looks at you like this because I stalk and ship you two. I stalk you everywhere except the roof top because you would have obviously found out if I followed you there.You guys are otp for life!!" "You are creepy. You know that?"

She simply nodded and I chuckled. Could it be true. L actually likes me back? What must I do? Ugh! Fuck it. If he really likes me, he will tell me sooner or later. I'm just gonna see what happens.

I braught myself back to reality only to see Neha dialling a number. "Who are you calling?" "Ryuga. More like L." " What?!"

(A/n: Holy shit! How did she know?! My sister's pretty clever, huh? By the way, can you think of anyone who fits in her description for her type of boy?

I'm also still deciding if I should give kevin a chance or L should kick his ass. 'Ch@nce' for giving him a chance and '@ss' for kicking his ass. Thanks to food2003 for the name!)