Chapter 85: In your mind.

(A/n: Wassup. I got a ps4! And I just finished playing Uncharted 4. This game is totally awesome and the graphics are amazing. The next game on my list now is Layers of fear. 

By the way, thanks for 52k reads! Never thought it would reach this high. It's been now more than a year that I've been writing this story and I'm glad I spent it with you. To all the old users that are still here but also to the new friends I've been making on Wattpad, I truly thank you. 

Now enough of my blabbering. Hope you enjoy!)

(Ansh's p.o.v)

"I'm listening." she cut me off. "-What?" I said in disbelief. "I believe you. So tell me, what's the truth." I blinked my eyes twice, then thrice. 'Well, that was quick.' I thought. "Err... Okay. The truth might be a little shocking for you so i suggest you take a seat. I'll show you the way to the living room." I immediately started walking. 

(Your p.o.v)

"'Kay." I followed him. I still wasn't 100% sure if what he was saying was the truth but what could happen? Also, when he shouted earlier, his voice... it  made me feel alive. So, i just think it would not be fair to hear him out.

We entered a small room and the first thing that hit my eyes were the yu-gi-oh cards that were all over the walls. Did this kid have an addiction to yu-gi-oh?! It clearly seemed so. I looked at him with a face mixed with surprise and confusion. "What?" He said shrugging his shoulders. "I just really like to collect those awesome cards that I am sure one day will rule the world of finance because of its amazingness." He justified himself. "Okaaaaaaaay..." 

"Please take a seat." He gestured to the brown couch. I sat down on the comfy sofa. "How do you even afford all these materials? Do you have a parent?" I asked. He looked at his watch. "No more time for chit-chat. We have to go straight to the point." He said, ignoring my question. I straightened my back and nodded yes.

 "All that Hailin said was not true. In fact, you too never had any conversation or whatsoever at all. You were kept unconscious in her laboratory all the time. " "No, this is not true. I clearly remember how she tortu- " "Look at your arm." he cut me off. 'W-what?" I was clearly confused. "Just look at it." I did as I was told. There was nothing unusual. I looked closely to see if I was missing any small detail. Still nothing. "Now look at your hands."  I did so and there was still nothing. What was the point of all this? 

"You don't get why I am telling you to do this, do you?" "No..." I whispered. He crossed his arms. "I'm sorry I interrupted you back there. Please tell me what you were gonna say." It sounded more of a command than a request. I cleared my throat, feeling embarrassed for not getting why he told me to check my hands and arms. "T-This is not true. I clearly remember how she... " My eyes widened  as I realized the meaning of all this. "... tortured me. " I said slowly. I then looked at my hands and arms again. No way... It just happened! 

"You say you clearly remember her torturing you, yet there are no scars at all. Even worse, you can't even recall having scars." he said.

What was happening to me?!