Chapter 26: The Tour

"Well, (Y/n). You're our guide so give us some suggestions?" Ren and others waited patiently as the girl entered her memory and thought about what might suit each one of their interests.

"I have a few places in mind, but I'm not sure if we'll have time to visit each one," She checked the position of the sun in the grey sky, "and it gets darker early this time of year so it might cause some problems."

"We'll go wherever you want (Y/n)." Bako reassured the girl and she thought for a second.

'We'll be able to visit maximum 3 places if we want to get home before dark...I guess I'm just going to have to cater to two of them at the same time.' She looked at each one of them, attempting to find common ground with one another. 'Ok, Ryo and Jin will definitely be up for the local theatre that just opened, and thankfully they will be playing horror or mystery based plays to get people in the Halloween mood, so that might work out... Ren and Bako seem interested in fine arts, which means the place for them might be the art museum in the central hotspot. From what I can remember, they had a section of painting & art and another for classical and folk music.' She then looked at the remaining two boys and found nothing connecting them and considered revising her plan until she spotted Oberon. 'That's it! Kaito needed to take his dog to the vet and Alex probably will enjoy it as well! Hhhmm, I don't think Kaito will really be too fond of the whole experience but I'll just have to make it up to him another time.' She turned her whole body to face each of the guys simultaneously. "Alright, I've got plans but we need to split up for that to happen."

The boys immediately object to the idea in their minds, understanding that, that meant the girl was most likely not going to join the majority of the group. As she explained her plans to them, the three pairs subconsciously teamed up with their partner to win over (Y/n) to their side.

"And then we'll meet back here in three hours." She concluded her indications through pointing and looked back at the determined boys. "And I'll just have to find something to do while you guys go and just enjoy yourselves." She gave them happy smile and was about to signal the splitting up by her departure.

"Hold on! Want to come and watch the show with us. Should be fun!" Ryo snatched the girl's wrist and proceeded to shuffle her towards their assigned direction when she was then pulled by the other arm.

"Now wait, maybe (Y/n) would prefer something more soothing than a dumb, 3-hour long play. She can come and look around the museum with me and Ren." Bako tugged her from the other side. As (Y/n) was left being piggy-in-the-middle, she felt a pair of hand grasp her shoulders.

"(Y/n)? You wouldn't want to see Oberon in distress or ill right? So why not join me and Alex to the vet, my dog has taken quite the liking to you and am sure he'll behave well if you're there." Kaito smirked behind the cornered girl.

'Definitely one of the most interesting weeks of my life.' (Y/n) stood still while bing tugged from either side and mentally blocked out the debating, counter-arguing and rebutting that was exchanged between the males. After 5 minutes of the ongoing verbal assaults from either side, (Y/n) finally felt her arms and shoulders on the brink of dislocating so she had to do the only thing she knew that would silence the boys. "SHUT UP! Can you just let me go before you rip something?!" The males that recently had a hold on the girl instinctively let go and backed away to give her breathing space. "Thank you...! I'll...go with all of you if it will satisfy and end this argument." The 6 boys looked at each other, in befuddlement at the girl's intentions. "We have 3 hours right? So I'll spend one hour with each of the groups and will still meet up on this spot after we spent up our sight-seeing. I'm not going to hear any more arguments from you because I've made up my mind." She exhaled to relieve her tense mind and considered what the order of her accompaniment will be. "Ok, first I'll go with Kaito and Alex to the Vet and after that, I'll take them to the Animal Play-Pen so I can leave them there. Then I'll go to the art gallery where I'll meet up with you two and we can look around and browse the displays. After an hour of that, I'll go to catch up on the last hour of the theatrical play. Does that sound good?" Despite the signs of irritation and disagreement, the boys nodded their heads. (Y/n) felt like she was acting like some sort of big sister, scheduling when to pick up her brothers from school and assign them to their respective clubs. "Alright, you guys go ahead and I'll see you later." She walked up to Kaito and Alex who were waiting for her with satisfying grins that mocked the other males on their lost fortune.