True Ending

(Y/n) ran out of her captivity before checking her environment to establish no hinting signs of life. Sighing in slight relief, she anxiously began taking a rapid pace before progressively increasing her speed. As she gained momentum, she began plotting down her next destinations as she flew past corners and houses in a desperate haste to reach a safer area.

The female took a moment to slow down her eager sprint in order to locate around the region. She scanned through the surroundings to make a clear focus on a specific rout that she recognised as familiar.

The girl began dragging her body into a second sprint as she focused on the road ahead. 'Come on, I've come this far now, I can't let anything get in my way anymore.' Bolting along the street, the girl's senses immediately sharpened as her instincts picked up on the slightest indications of a presence.

At the frightening realisation that the possible individual could be one of her captives, the girl pushed her muscles to launch her away from the alerting danger. As her blood circled through her body, the female felt herself tiring, causing her to perilously rely on the adrenaline that temporarily flowed through her.

'Oh no, oh no! Please don't tell me one of them found me...' She intently listened between her pants and as her fear began to pose with calmness after hearing no signs of indication, she caught the noises of shuffling and connection of feet against concrete behind her form. The girl's breathe escaped in a shaky exhale before she sped her movements up to keep the proximity at large.

The female dodged through the gate to the park where she planned to lose her pursuer. As she went through the growth in a desperate attempt to completely tail off from the individual her mind fell into bafflement as a speech filtered through her ears.

"(Y/n)!" At the sound of the familiar vocals, the girl was filled with hope at the forgotten friendly voice that she had grown to remember. Her heart skipped its rhythm as she turned her head around to confirm the origin of the comforting tone. "Look out!"

"What-?" Turning her head back to face the path she was still running along, her features spun around as she was immediately given the slap of her life by a low hanging branch. The impact knocked her back as her head flew in the opposite direction, having her body follow in the action. She mercilessly collided with the floor. Her head spinning as she tried to ignore the pain that sprawled in a weaving line across her face.

Amidst her disorientation she heard the light muffles of mocking laughter as it approached her fallen form. The girl forced her eyes to focus on the figure that loomed over her fallen body as she could only make out the silhouette that stood above her like a guardian. "Hahaha, you're more trouble than my entire gang." A recognisable male voice entered her perception, giving the female the slightest bit of comfort and tranquility after her long period of hopelessness inside her confined area. The girl groaned in an attempt to retort back but only managed a single syllable before her head began throbbing in protest. "Come on, let's get you home."

The girl felt her wrists being pulled forward to be wrapped around the boy's neck before her legs were hoisted up by a pair of arms until her entire body rested against a warm surface. She felt her body floating in the entirety of the process, while it lightly bounced as the boy carried her out of the scene.

(Y/n)'s vision began dimming, feeling her brain aching from the concussion she gave herself. Her form relaxed against the boy as she felt the heavy weight of her worries and stress disappear from overbearing her mind. She finally allowed herself to repose as she put her full dependency in the male until she arrived at a safer destination.

(Y/n) politely regarded the nurse and her doctor with a few gratifying  words before making her way down the busy corridor. While the noises of people talking and complaining mixed with the constant nagging and contrasting comforts with a handful of the doctors and nurses, the female felt worlds away from the surrounding mayhem. She remained in her own bubble of thoughts as she felt her concerns and fears getting the better of her. Feeling her arms grip around the sraps of her bag, she gave out a shaky exhale before replacing th missing oxygen with a deep breath.