Chapter 6: Notes And Keys

"Alison. Alison wake up." A familiar voice says.

"Mmm.." I mumble turning on my stomach.

"Ally, sweetie get up." The voice sings. Eric? Oh hell no.

"Eric?" I ask refusing to open my eyes.

"Yes sweetie, it's me. I missed you baby." Eric says.

"You cold hearted liar." I say burry my face in the pillows. He finished the bet didn't he, that's why I'm not in my room right? "Did you.. Did you complete the bet?"

"Yes Ally. I completed the bet. Are you happy?" He asks. I get angry. A few tears block my vision. I will not cry. I will not show him that I'm weak.

"Happy?!" I scream. "You get a Ferrari for betraying me! Lying to me! And worst of all, for taking my virginity away! Are you happy now?!" I scream into the pillow.

"Oh shit. My bad." I hear Eric say.

I look up and-

"Ahhhh!" I squeal. I jolt up and run to the other side of the room. "You!" I hiss.

There he is. The 'Boss' dude from yesterday, along with 3 other teenagers. All 4 boys were cute, and muscular. Girls would die for chances like this; being locked up in a room with 4 mysterious hot boys. But not me, I wanna go home. I wanna talk to Tony, I wanna find out why he got so tensed when I mentioned Drew.

"You two know each other?" One of the boys asks. He has black hair, tan skin hazel eyes dimples asks.

"Val, she's the girl I thought was Emily and who I saw later on in the day." The 'Boss' dude mumbles thinking I can't hear, but boy was he wrong.

"Alex. Wanna introduce us all?" A boy with rosey, tan skin, brown hair, grey eyes and dimples asks.

"Nope." The 'Boss' dude (Alex) says.

"Ugh, Alex your so rude." A boy with tan skin, brown hair, green eyes and dimples says. "I'm Chris, the boy with black hair and hazel eyes is Valentino but we call him Val, the boy it's brown hair and grey eyes is Kai. And the boy you met yesterday, the one who brought you here, and who you met at the abandoned building is Alexander, but we call him Alex. " Chris says.

Does it look like I care about them? I just wanna go home. I look around the room. All the boys were standing in front of the door to get to the hallway. There is a door behind me that leads to the balcony. I yank the door open and run.

"ALLY!" The boys yell over and over again. I run to the railing. I look at the boys, I mock a salute.

"Don't ever talk to me again." I hiss then jump. I am kneeling on the concrete. I get up and brush my the dirt off my hand. I flip my hair. I did that perfectly once again. I look around.

Shit. I'm in the woods. I was outside my house! How did I end up in the flipen woods. I hear the boys behind me, but their using the door. I start running. I fish my pockets for my phone. I can't find it.

I left it in the car didn't I?! Shit! I look back to see where the guys are. Alexander was right behind me, the guys were behind him. Alexander tackled me to the ground.

"EEEK!" I squeal. He is on top of me. I hit his chest. "Move! Get off me you murder!" I scream. I stop punching Alexander and put my hands over my mouth when I realize what I had just said.

"So you weren't sleeping." Alexander says with a huge smirk, his smirk showed off his dimples. I fought the urge to poke them.

"Let me go." I demand.

"No can do babe." Alexander says and rests his head on my chest. I scream. The 3 boys chuckle. Tears start to form. No one notices them, I try to hold them back. But one escapes, than they just pour out. I cant let this happen again, I cant get an anxiety attack in front of them, in front of boys. Everyone is laughing, they don't see me crying. There is one way to out of here. I lift my knee and hit Alexander in the balls. He rolls off me and cries in pain. All the boys stop laughing. Chris helps Alex up while Val and Kai just stand there and stare at Alex, they look at each other and break into laughter.

I get up and run. I run like there's no tomorrow.

"Kai! Get her!" Alexander yells.

"I don't know man, I don't want to get kicked in the balls." Kai teases. Their voices get faint each second.

"Ally! Come back here! You can get seriously hurt!" Chris's voice trails off. I don't listen I run deeper into the forest.

I stop in the middle of the forest.. I don't hear the boys anymore. I lost them. I smile.

I stuff my hands in my pocket. My hands find paper is folded and placed in my leather jackets pocket.

Me being me, I take the paper out. It's a note. I snort, how long was this inside my pocket? I unfold it, it's a key and a small note.

Dear Allison,

You need to move somewhere else, somewhere that no one knows you. If you stay in California, you will be in great danger. I can't explain to you on paper, but I also can't meet you right now.It will put you in even bigger danger. I will try to contact you. I know where you and Tony live now, so it won't be a problem. Forgive me Al, I could not protect you, I jut put you in danger. I am sorry, I truly am. Here is a key for an apartment in Toronto, Canada.

See you soon, DJ.

P.S - Your Mom and Dad are dead, don't worry. You and Tony will still get $100000 each month. I'll text you the address for your new house soon. By the way, you don't have to move. I understand, but my men will look out for you if you want to stay in California, they will make sure no one lays a finger on you.

P.P.S - I have always been looking out for you, I haven't forgotten you. Hopefully, you can tell who I am.

My heart beat faster than it ever has. Who is DJ? Are my parents actually dead? Is this a prank that Tony planned out? How does 'DJ' know me? What danger am I in?

"Ugh!" I scream in frustration. I bend down on my knees. I shove the note and key back in my pocket. I'll have to show Tony this.

I start walking again. I keep stepping on twigs and they make a cracking sound. I feel arms around my waist.

"Ally. You've been a bad, bad girl." A calm voice whispers in my ear. I shiver.