Chapter 49: Meeting Lilly

"Alma! I'm home!" I say stepping inside my house. I was hit by the smell of Alma's cooking. My mouth started watering, she was an amazing cook. I hung my keys up for my black BMW.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Alma cooking chocolate lava cake.

"It's smells amazing." I smile taking in more of the smell. "Elena's not back yet?" I ask.

"Not yet." She sighs frowning.

"What happened? And where's Avery?" I ask looking around for the cute small teacup yorkie.

Her frown deepens. "Derek came here and took her." She says leaning against the oven.

"W-What?" I ask slumping down into one of the stools.

"I tried to save her Ally, I couldn't. I'm sorry." Alma says.

"No Alma, it's not your fault. I'm just angry he thinks he can just do that." I say.

"If you need to go out for fresh air, it's alright with me. Just be back home by dinner." She smiles.

"Thank you Alma." I say getting up from the stool. "If I'm not home for dinner, I'll just eat out." I show her a fake smile.

She nods. "Okay."

I walk to the couch and grab my bag, I run up the stairs and into my room. I close my door and throw my bag into my bay window seat and run into my closet.

I take my pony out letting my black straight hair cascade down to my waist and braid my hair into French Dutch braids (Kim Karadashian braids). I change into black plain 6 inch pumps,high wasted, washed away, booty shorts, dark grey tank top, red and black flannel, black plain Snap-back and fill in my eyes brows, mascara and put on red lipstick. I fix my nameplate necklace and black MK watch. I grab my wrist let and shove my phone and one of my small wallets in it. I checked my phone for the date, October 25th. My birthday was tomorrow, so was the big game, oh shit.

I walk to my stairs and see everyone from the gang sitting on the couch eating cake, I sigh and roll my eyes. I run downstairs and catch the attention of everyone, I grab my black Skyline keys.

"Going somewhere?" Elena says.

"Hospital." I call over my shoulder putting my hand on the doorknob.

"Okay." Elena says. "Take Alex with you."

"I'm just going to the hospital." I say putting my hands up in the air twirling my keys in my index finger. Alex stands up and walks up to me.

Elena flips her self over so she's facing me. "Four years ago, you said you were just going for a walk, you ended up being kidnapped."

"I was 13." I smirk.

"Just take him." She says and turns around.

"Okay, I guess." I shrug.

~~~

Both of us walk into the hospital and see Julia talking to a young girl wearing a bandage that covers all of her left arm. Julia seemed stressed and the younger girl was crying, she had green eyes, brown/red hair, pale skin and freckles.

"Who's that?" I ask Alex.

"Lilly, she tried to kill herself today. My moms been trying to explain that she still has way more go discover, but she just won't listen." He sighs. I watch as Lilly slumps into a chair and starts balling her eyes out, Julia starts rubbing her back.