Chapter 40: New Tattoo's

I was on the bad side of town now, and no police bother coming to this part of town so I start driving even faster and drag racing. This part of town is known for party's, drug dealing and all that shit. I see the cars gaining on me, I sigh, I turn off my music.

I drive into a wide and narrow ally. I start driving slower now and park in front of the Tattoo parlour. I see the three cars park far away from my car, behind some other cars. I turn off my music and grab my phone, keys and a $100 bill. I leave my aviators in my car. I step out of the car and lock it. I shove my stuff in my pockets and open the door to the old tattoo parlour building covered in colourful graffiti. I walk inside, the inside was much more nicer than the outside. They had a light brown and light yellow theme.

I walked over to the table and rang the small bell they had there.

A buff man comes out covered in a few, not many though tattoos.

"How can I help you ma'am?" He chirps, personality twist.

"I wanted a tattoo, and let me just say, your tattoos are amazing." I comment, they all were so unique, they all must have a story behind them.

"Thanks, many people dong appreciate it." He chuckles. "Do you know what you want and where you want it?" He asks.

"Yea, I want Roman Numerals, X.XXVI, and on my right wrist." I say handing him the $100 dollar bill.

"Alright ma'am, I'll got get your station ready for you, until then just full this form out." He smiles and hands me a clipboard with a paper on it and pen.

I sit down on one of the brown chairs and fill out my form.

I handed it to him after I filled it out. He raises an eyebrow, "Your Allison Johnson?" He asks.

I nod.

"Blake, Drew's ex-friend, and Scarlett's older brother." He holds out a hand. I shake it.

"Oh," I say. "Has Drew tried to contact you?" I ask.

"Yea, he wanted me to join his gang. Something about me being a 'good' fighter." He says scratching the back of his neck. "I refused to, anyways, has he tried to contact you?"

"Yea, through death threats." I chuckle.

He smirks, "I like you, forget Drew, I'm your new brother." He laughs. "Tell me if anyone has been bothering you, I'll take care of them, even if its him."

"Okay big brother."I smirk, he laughs.

~~~

The music was blasting, and I was punching the livning crap out of this black boxing bag. After I got my tattoo, I went home to get some of my clothes. I was wearing a neon pink and grey sports bra and some pink and grey matching girl boxers from PINK. My black boxing gloves were like handcuffs. I was stuck boxing forever.

If I never started boxing, I would've been dead right now.

"Knock! Knock! Knock!"

Some one was pounding on my door, but no one knew about this place other than Derek and Alex. I turn off the music and grab a bat from the corner of the room and walk to the door, there was no peephole so I had to open the door to see who it was.

I slowly open the door and see everyone from the gang, Elena and Trevor.

All of them were staring at my bruised arms and stomach and my fresh scars that ran up my arms. I drop the bat to catch everyone's attention.

"Leave." I snap.

"Nope." Alex says walking past me. I growl.

I turn the music back on and put it on shuffle and I.D.F.C by Blackbear, Tarro Remix comes on. The base speaker makes the vibrations run through the whole room. Everyone walks in and sits somewhere in the room. Val closes the door and I slip on my gloves again.