Chapter 38: Packages At 1 AM

Thunder crackled above me. It was going to rain. Everyone in the gang and Elena looked furious. I gave them a small smirk.

"I didn't tell you to follow me." I shout.

"Ally! Stop this nonsense!" Diana yells

"I'm trying to save my family!" I say.

"But who will save you?" Elena asks, I felt a rain droplet on my nose. I sighed.

"You can't save some one who's already dead! I've said it several time!" I growl. "I'm like glass, you can't fix me or put me back together! If you try you get hurt! You have to throw me away!" I say and get back on my bike.

I kick my motorcycle stand up and keep my feet on the ground. "Move." I say.

"Please don't do this!" Elena and Gabi say in unison. Kylie gets on her knees.

"We're begging you! Please don't!" Kylie screams. Everyone joins her on the ground (other than Alex).

"I'll help you track down your dad!" Elena yell. "Val can help too!"

Val nods, "I can!"

"Please Ally!" Mel and Diana scream at the same time.

"I need some time alone." I say turn my motorcycle around, I drove off leaving all the cars behind me. Thunder cracked above me and it started to rain. I started to drive faster and I was back in the city. I drove to a local diner, that wasn't owned by Gabi's parents and parked my motorcycle in their parking lot. My black hair was all wet, my clothes were wet and stuck to my skin, you could see my black silky bra through my dark green shirt. Thank god I didn't have makeup on otherwise I would've looked like a zombie with mascara all over my cheeks. I still looked good with out makeup, I didn't need it that badly, I had clear skin, other then the bruise that I had on my cheek bone thanks to Alex when I got kidnapped, but the bruise was basically gone, it's very faint now. The only time I went heavy on makeup was for important events or occasions. I grabbed my keys and opened my compartment in my seat and grabbed my wallet and phone I threw in there before. I cover my phone with my wallet so it doesn't get wet. I walk inside the diner, and see a few kids from school here, I see a group of girls and they're eyes widen as the see me. A group of jocks wolf whistle at me I turn to them, I recognize on as Antonio. He winks at me. They were staring at me, well some were staring at my chest. My shirt wasn't see through, but since it was wet, you could tell I was wearing a black bra and it gave the shape of my bra too, so that's wasn't helping at all.

"I'm not a dog! So don't whistle to get my attention." I snap. The other people from the school snicker. "Treat me with some respect." I roll my eyes and walk to a table beside the group of girls because that was one of the only clean vacant tables. I sit down and pull out my phone. The girls stare at me, and I turn and look at them. One of girls smiles.

"Your Ally right? The girl who showed Emily her place?" She asks, she had brown hair, freckles, tan skin and jade-green eyes. "I'm Jade." Her parents named her after her eye colour! That's actually really nice, it's rare but it's really unique and Jade is a nice name.

"Yea." I say. "She insulted me and my family, she called me a beggar, but her purse was from my parents company." I laugh. "But, it was a fake." I smirk.

"Everyone loves you at school, your not like the other rich kids. They're always being sluts, and put other kids down and make the feel useless." Jade sighs.

"Sorry about my top. I didn't know it was gonna rain." I say feeling a little bit uncomfortable now.

A girl with hazel eyes and blonde hair speaks and pale skin, "Don't worry about it. We can tell your different. You ride a motorcycle while Emily rides boys. Get it?" She says wiggling her eyebrows me and the other three girls break into laughter.