Chapter 37: Elena

"Call Elena now!" I hiss putting my knife down.

"Who's Elena?" Alex asks.

"I have no time for your any of your questions!" I growl taking out my phone. I open up my calling all and call Alma.

"Ringgg!"

"Ringgg!"

"Ri-"

"Hello?" Alma calls.

"Alma, is my mom okay? How long has she been in a coma for? Is she-"

"Hey! Calm down! Breathe! Darling, when we found her, she was un-conscious we found her this morning. She was being taken to a different city, but her car ran into a accident and they left her on the street. Some noble person called the Paris police and that's how we found out." Alma says, "The doctors don't know if she'll wake up soon."

"Thank you for letting me know. I got to go." I say then hang up before she can say anything. "SHIT!" I curse punching the marble counter top of the island. "Did she pick up?" I ask Gabi.

"She messaged me saying she's busy." Gabi says.

"Oh my god. Are you serious?!" I snap. "Message her telling her it's important." I say. "I'm gonna message Aunt Melanie." I say taking out my phone.

Ally:
Moms in a Coma. Call Tony, Scar or Alma for details.

I click send.

"Did she pick up?" I ask Gabi. She nods and puts the phone on speaker.

"Ally this better be good! I'm just about to board my plane for Mexico! I was suppose to be there for my parents charity event!" She cries into the phone with her thick Australian accent that actually sounds like a British one, she is actually mistaken for British instead of Australian.

"Is it mandatory for you to be there?" I ask.

"No, not really. But I really wanted to go!" She cries.

"Did your parents tell you about my parents being kidnapped?" I ask.

"Yea, they told me everything. Even about you being in the deal. Wait, your not actually gonna trade yourself are you?" She asks.

"Grandma and grandpa won't let me." I sigh.

"Good! Remind me to thank grandma and grandpa for that." She says.

"Elena, my mom was being moved go a different city, but they vehicle she was in ran into a accident. They left her there on the floor, some one called the Paris police and when she got to the hospital they found out she slipped into a comma. Before anything happens go my dad, I want you to come help to help me track him down, if you can't I will trade myself.." I say.

"Woah your not trading yourself! Do you even know how furious everyone will get?" She asks. "Whatever! I'll change my flight to California, I'll be there soon. Hold tight! Now I got to go! Bye!" She says then hangs up before I can say anything. Gabi shuts her phone off and puts it in her pocket.

"Who's Elena?" Chris asks.

"Elena is my cousin from Australia, my mom's other sisters, daughter. She is one of the best hackers, she helps the FBI plot scheme against terrorist groups." I say. "Well she used to. And I being The Lost Girl would help the FBI activate the plans." Everyone looks shocked. "I didn't kill civilians!"

"Then what happened?" Diana asks.

"Something happened and we were stripped of our badges." I sigh.

"When's the last time you've seen Elena?" Kylie asks.

"Four years ago on our last mission." I say.