Chapter 53: Angry Retarded Donkey

I was driving to my grandparents cottage - that was now mine with Lilly. My Way by Fetty Wap was blasting from the radio. Lilly was screaming the lyrics having her own jam session while I just drove and laughed at the scene.

"Baby won't you come my wayyyy!" Lilly trails off bobbing her head back and forth making me break into laughter.

She glares at me and crosses her arms over her chest and rolls her eyes and slams her hand onto the radio button making it mute, giving our ears a break from the loud music and her fake terrible singing. Yes, she sung terribly just to piss me off. "It's not funny ya' know!" She pouts. "I sing amazingly, your but jealous that I'm better than you." She says turning red trying to hold her laughter.

We both glare at each other and break into laughter, I put my eyes back on the road, Lilly turns the music back on - but she lowers the volume, and hum's along.

"Are we almost there?" Lilly ask's looking up from her rose gold iPhone 6.

"Just right around the corner." I say taking a right and Lilly nods. I speed towards my cottage and roll down my windows and insert my fingerprint and the gates open. I drive onto the driveway and park my Jeep in front of the main door.

Lilly and I get out of the car, and Lilly grabs her suit case we picked up from her penthouse because she was staying with me for a while, we also dropped my house to tell Alma everything but she was with her husband for the night. It was quite dark outside, it was around 9:40-10:15 pm now. I locked my car and hurried to the door with Lilly hot on my heels.

"The police station, hospital and fire department are an hour drive, right?"Lilly ask's shaking. I stick my key into the key whole on the silver door nob.

"Hmm," I say shaking my head up and down while twisting the key. "Why? Were safe here you know. I have a gun inside the cottage and in my car." I laugh ruffling her hair and pushing the door open, and she groans and tries to flatten her hair.

"Bitch, don't touch my hair." She snaps rolling her eyes walking inside the cottage. She slams her hand on the light switch and the pot lights flicker on, she used so much force that she hurt herself. I laugh clutching my stomach, her face was hilarious, it was like a angry, retarded donkey.

She glares at me and I bite my tongue to stop my laughter, I'm sure my face was red my now.

I start laughing again because I just couldn't hold it. She glares at me then joins in.

~~~

I was sitting in my room, on my bed reading my old diary and drinking some hot chocolate wearing black tights, black socks, a grey tank top and I had pulled my hair into a messy top knot. This diary was from 5 years ago. Every page held so much value to me, my past was written in this diary.

This was a very dangerous thing, I had to get rid of it, and I was going to get rid of it. But just for my satisfaction and happiness, I read one last time. I've poured my heart know this diary, I wrote when I was broken and shattered, or I had no emotion in my heart. I was going to drive to the beach and throw it into the water or burn it.

I traced my fingers over the brown leather, and the gold lettering that read, 'Alison Johnson'.

Today's the day, the day I died.. I, Alison Salvatore Mia Johnson died one year ago. This is just a living corpse that everyone see's. Her heart may beat, and her brain may work, but what for? Everyone's on this earth for a reason, but I'm not. I'm out of place, I want to go, people think I'm crazy. Everyone's always telling me to be positive, but don't they know? Don't they know that the brightest roses had the darkest shadows!

I'm tired of everything, of hearing the birds chirping when I wake up, the bright blue sunny skies, bright colours, I hate it all.

When it rains, I feel like earth understands my pain and cries with me. I enjoy watching snow fall, flake by flake. Watching it melt away, or pile on top of each other-

"Knock! Knock!"

"I-In a minute!" My voice cracks, I hastily put my coffee and diary on my night stand.

I jumped out of my bed and straightened my clothes. I saw my reflection in the mirror. I had red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. I-I was crying?

"Knock! Knock!" Lilly knocks again, I sigh. I don't care if she sees me like this, she's my best friend.

I open the door to reveal everyone from the gang - and Lilly.

"Are you crying?" Chris asks. I wipe my cheeks with the back of my hands.

"I-I hurt my self." I lie.

"Seriously, what happened?" Conner asks, looking into my eyes with curiosity. He looks behind me and see's my diary.

"Seriously?! Again?" He groans.

"I can't take it anymore Conner!" I scream and punch the wall tears streaming down my face. All the memories were coming back to me. I can hear everyone calling me, but my ears were ringing. I closed my eyes in pain.

When I opened them, I saw powerful beautiful grey eyes. It's like time stopped. He was staring into my teary, puffy, black eyes and I was starting into his grey ones. It's like he understood all my pain.. But he didn't. Slowly the ringing stopped, and I had calmed down - in the arms of Alex.

"What the-"

"Fuck?!" Conner finishes for Gabi.

"I thought only Drew and Mari could do that." Elena gasps.

Alex pulled me into his lap and rocked me back and forward.

"Who's Mari and Drew?!" Lilly, Mel, Chelsea and Diana yell in frustration in unison.

"A-Andrew, and Marisa. Andrew Salvatore Chris Johnson, twin on Anthony, Marisa Salvatore Mia Johnson, twin of Alison." I say wiping my tears. "My brother and sister.."