Chapter 35: Oh Hell No

"Lost Girl huh?" Alex asks. "Care to explain?"

"Look Alex, my past is horrifying and complicated. I can't drag you in it." I say turning on my heel. "I'm doing you a favour by keeping you away from all this." I call over my shoulder. Kai grabs my shoulder. I stop and turn.

"Was Ethan the one who wrote that letter?" Kai asks.

"No. It wasn't him, don't worry about it Kai. I'll be safe." I say.

"Can you just tell us who wrote that letter?" Val asks. "It's killing me with curiosity."

"Um, a different gang leader." I say playing with the hem of my shirt.

"What letter?" Raymond and Conner ask in unison.

"Don't worry about it guys." I say. "It's not important."

"I know for sure that letter was important. That expression your face wore said it was important, your eyes were desperate and pleading for help." Chris says.

"Chris, let me say this one last time. It's nothing, even if it is important, I'm not going to tell you to put you in danger." I say.

"Ally, just tell us please!" Jason begs.

"Jason, I promise you, one day I will tell you guys. If I die before I can tell you guys, ask my grandparents." I say.

"Your not going to die! Stop saying that!" Raymond yells. "I won't let anyone kill you! Your way too cool to be my killed!" He cries dramatically. I roll my eyes. "But seriously, your not going to be killed."

"Raymond, the truth be told, I can die any second of my life. I have no safe place, every place I go, danger lurks there." I sigh.

"Ally, this whole gang and The Lost Girl situation links to that picture doesn't it?" Alex asks.

"God damn Alex! Just give her a break, she said she can't say anything." Conner growls.

"What the hell is your problem?! I'm not even talking to you!" Alex hiss's through gritted teeth.

"Call yourselves!" Kai yells. He sighs, "You two need to grow up, stop getting into these petty fights all the time."

"I just want to know what's going on in her life!" Alex growls.

"Why?! So you can show her sympathy, and turn her into one of your fuck buddy's then throw her away like you do with all the other girls in your life ?! No way Alex! She's like a sister to me, I'm not letting anything like that happen to her!" Conner growls.

"I'm not going to do that!" He growls, "She knows about our life, it's only fair we know about her's." Alex growls.

"Did I not say I'll tell you one day?!" I hiss. "And that day is not today." I snap.

"Just tell us Ally! What's the big deal!" Alex yells.

"ITS NOT A BIG DEAL FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T SUFFER EVERYDAY BECAUSE OF IT!" I yell. Tears were running down my cheeks now. "It ruined my life, if I tell you about it, it can ruin yours too!" I say sticking up my index finger and pointing at them. "I'm saving your ass Alex, be grateful I'm not being a asshole like you."

"How come Conner, Kylie and Gabi know about it?!" Alex yells.

"Because they related to it!" I yell.

"You put them in danger too?!" Alex yells."Your unbelievable!"

"Listen here Alex, if I put then in danger, I would've been long gone to save them. They may be in danger, but that's all on you and your gangs fault. I didn't put them in danger, I didn't put anyone except for my family and my life in danger." I growl and grab his collar,"I'm not like you, I care if someone's in danger because of me. You clearly don't." I hiss.