Chapter 46: You Cant Do This

The door burst open. There stood my heroes, Alex, Chris, Val, Kai, Conner, Jason, and Raymond.

Their jaws drop at the sight.

I, Alison Salvatore Johnson, The Lost Girl, almost got raped by my cooking teacher, I was lying on the ground drugged and only in my black lacy Victoria Secret undergarments.

"Shit." Mr. Brook blurts out. "I'll leave. Just let me leave the room." He says putting his hands up in surrender.

"No, I want to hurt you-"

"Fine, step away from Ally." Diana says cutting Alex off.

"What?!" He growls. "Why?!"

"We just want Ally." Chelsea growls.

"Fine, everyone step away from the door." Alex sighs. Mr. Brooks sighs, and smirks.

"Before I go.." He trails off then kicks me in the face.

~~~

"So let me get this straight? He tries to rape you, Alex saved you, but the Mr. Brook kicked you in the face and you passed out? And you woke up on the couch in your clothes, with no one around?" Alma asks raising an eyebrow handing me and ice pack and closing the freezer.

"Yes Alma." I sigh.

"Oh, are you alright?" She asks.

"I'm fine now." I sigh holding the cold ice pack up to my face.

"Well anyways, I have got a surprise for you." Alma smiles.

"What is it?" I ask shifting in my seat and putting the ice pack down.

"You'll have to get onto a vehicle for that." She smiles and grabs my black motorcycle keys. She puts them in my hand. "I'll give you directions."

"Okay." I say getting up from the breakfast bar stool at my marble island counter.

~~~

"Why are we at the hospital?" I ask Alma. She lets go of my shoulders and gets off the motorcycle. I do the same and take out my keys and shove the keys into black wrist-let and straighten out my top for wrinkles. I fix my black platform stilettos and catch up to Alma. I was wearing a white top, with a black leather jacket, and some light blue denim high waisted booty shorts. I had also filled in my eyebrows and put on a dark pink shade of lipstick from Kylie Jenner's lip kit.

She pushes open the glass door to the hospital. She grabs my hand and drags me to the receptionist.

"Hello Mrs. Tater, how can I help you today?" The nurse smiles at Alma.The nurse was wearing a name tag that said Julie. Julie had black hair, grey eyes and pale skin. She looked very young, and familiar.

"Hello dear, so any paparazzi here?" Alma asks.

"There was a few, but Alex pretend to have to have Rabies and chased them away again." She chuckles.

Alex?

"Oh dear!" Alma chuckles.

"Excuse me, do you mean Alexander Monroe?" I ask.

"Yes dear, he's my son." She smiles. "Who might you be?"

"Alison Johnson, your new neighbor?"I ask.

"Oh so your the special girl my son and his gang is talking about." She smiles.

"You know about his gang?" I ask.

"Yes dear, sadly I cant do anything about it." She sigh's. "Anyways, you guys can go right up. Just use this card to get inside the room." Julie hands Alma a card.

"Thank you Julie darling." Alma smiles.

"Your welcome Mrs.Tater, and Alison darling, drop by our house one day!" She sings. I nod. Me and Alma make our way to the elevator.

We both slide into the empty elevator and close the door. Alma presses the button for story number 25. I sigh, "Alma what are we doing here?"

"Just a few more minutes darling." She says showing me a smile.

"Okay." I sigh and tap my foot on the ground. What are we doing a hospital? Maybe its her kids? Maybe her kids-

"Ding!"

The elevator awakens me from my thoughts. The doors were open and Alma was standing outside the elevator, I rushed outside to her. She grabbed my arm and dragged me to room 328. She swiped the card in the door nob and the door unlocked. She pushed the door open and I looked around the room and saw her lifeless body there, her golden curly locks falling on her pale bruised skin. The bags under her eyes were huge. Her hospital grown was to big for her as she was too skinny because she hadn't had food over the days, you could see her bones. She had a large cut over her left eyebrow, I gasped for air. I did this to her, I'm responsible for her condition. Tears were pouring out of my eyes. She closed the door after me but said "I'll be outside."

"M-Mommy..?" I whisper, I heart the heart monitor speed up a bit. I walk closer to the bed and sit next to her and grab her hand and squeeze her freezing cold hands between mine.

"I-I'm sorry mom." I sob. "I'm the reason why your in this condition, I should've just traded myself, I would've saved both you and dad." I cry out. "I promise, I will make this up to you." I say kissing her pale, cold hand. I hear the door open and hear a few footsteps. I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"G-Goodbye Alma." I say turning around and facing her.

"Where you going?" She asks.

"I'm trading myself." I say not looking at her in the eyes.

"W-What?" She whispers.

"She didn't deserve this, neither did my dad. I do, and this is the only way to save everyone." I sigh wiping a few stray tears that fell.

"You don't deserve this either Ally." She whispers. "You can't do this."

"I have to." I say and get up.

"Please don't." Alma cries.

I kiss my mom on the cheek. "I'll see you one day, hopefully." I whisper. "Goodbye mother."

"You can't do this!" Alma cries out. I wrap my arms around her.

"T-Take care of her." I whisper. "Goodbye Alma." I say and let go of her shaking crying figure. I rush out of the hospital room. I run to the elevator and hop in the empty elevator. I click the close door button and the main floor button. I leaned back on the metal wall.

"Beeb!"

I take my phone out of my pocket.

DJ+MJ:
YOUR CRAZY FOR DOING THISa

I sigh and put my phone away and lean on the wall.