Chapter 33: Alex's Bitch Fit

I pushed myself out of Alex's chest. "Can I just first take a shower?" I ask looking down at my feet in my black Nike's.

"Yea, yea! Do whatever you need to do so your comfortable telling us about them." Kylie says showing me a caring smile I hadn't seen since a long time. I nodded and got up. I walked to my closet and grabbed my oversized black t-shirt that says 'ABEL TESFAYE - THE WEEKND', grey sweatpants-shorts and black undergarments.

I take a quick shower washing my hair and body from all the sweat and blood with cherry sensed soap and shampoo. I quickly washed myself and slipped on my clothes. It threw my dirty clothes in the hamper. I opened the door and saw everyone impatiently siting on my bed, floor or small couch.

I sighed. I'm really doing this, aren't I? I'm crazy for doing this. I say down across the room from everyone on my floor beside Gabi.

"My real name is Alison M-" Mia Johnson.

"Beeb!"

I grab my phone off the table and unlock it.

Unknown Number:
If you tell them, your parents will die. (; Make a wise decision Alison.

The phone drops from my hands into my lap.

"What happened?" Mel asks.

"If I tell you, my parents will die." I say looking around the room. How do they know what I'm doing? I see a figure in all black on the balcony, I jump up and run to the balcony. When I open the doors he jumps off the balcony. I look down and he raises a gun. He was wearing black baggy pants, a black oversized hoodie, black vans, and a black bandana covering half their face.I put my hands up to surrender, but he shoots the gun, I slide to the side so it doesn't hit me chest, it hits my right arm, and I let a ear piercing scream. I fall to the ground my eyes dropping, I hear running. I hear some yelling and cussing. The world starts blurring, am I going I die like this?

I see grey beautiful shining, eyes.

"Ally! Ally, keep your eyes open!" The voice calls. I try keeping them open but the keep dropping.

"I c-can't." I choke out.

My eyes roll to the back of my head as darkness consumes me.

~~~

"Beeb."

"Beeb."

"Beeb."

"Beeb."

"Beeb."

My eyes felt like they were glued shut, it took a lot of effort for me to open my eyes, I was in the hospital. The door was right across from the bed, I saw a bunch of people outside.

"H-Hello?" My voice calls coming out weak and small, so no one could hear. I tried getting up but it hurt every inch of my body.

"H-Hello?" I say a bit louder. I hear the door open and a nurse walks through the door.

"Your awake! Great, 11 people would like to meet you Hun!" She chirps.

"What about my grandparents? Are they here?" I ask my voice still very quiet.

"Sorry Hun, they had to go to their other daughter because she found out she's pregnant. While you were sleeping the never left your side." She says showing me a comforting smile.

"How many days was I out for?" I ask.

"Five days, Hun." She says. "Should I let everyone in?"

I nod. She claps her hands. "Alright Hun, I'll send them in for you she ways shuffling to the door. She opens it and has a short conversation with everyone. The door opens and everyone piles into my room.