Chapter 21: Bully Got Beated

I was in my Cosmetics class doing make up on a girl named Melissa. Mel looked a lot like Alex, and I mean a lot.

"Hey, you look a bit distracted. Whats wrong?" She asks awakening me from my thoughts.

"I'm sorry, its just that you look a lot like-"

"Alex, right?"She cuts me off. I nod."He's my twin brother."She sighs, she didn't look to proud.

"Oh."I say. "Is that a bad thing?" I ask.

"I'm only gonna tell you this because you seem like someone I can trust, he's apart of a gang."She sighs. "Not only him, its Kai, Chris Val, Gabi and a bunch of other people. "She says with tears in her eyes. "They kill people."She says letting a tear drop from her eye flowing down her cheek.

My heart dropped to my stomach. I was r-right, he was a killer! But G-Gabi is one too? Is that why she was defending him? She lied to me again! She didn't even once think about our friendship. I hate her for so many reasons now.

"I am sorry! I ruined the makeup!" Mel apologizes.

"It's fine Mel." I sigh. "Don't worry about it." I say grabbing a packet of make up wipes.

"How are you so calm about my brother being in a gang?" She asks grabbing my arm.

"I saw him kill someone on my second day in California." I say.

"But, how are you so calm?!" She asks. "I've known for two years now, and I still freak out." She says her nude coloured lips quiver.

"Two years. That means Gabi has been killing innocent people for two years, and she says I changed." I say opening the makeup wipes packet handing her a few wipes.

"Wait, your Alison Johnson?!" She says in disbelief. I nod, what was I actually that popular?

"Alex told me about you, he ran into you twice the other day! You live next door! Your parents own a fashion company and their kidnapped! And you have a arrow tattoo on your neck, and you threatened Mrs. Hurley! And you got revenge on this Nicky girl and it was amazing! And you dated this guy named Eric! An-"

"Shh!" I cut her off. "Don't spill all my secrets." I chuckle. She blushes and giggles.

"Sorry." She says wiping off all her makeup. Mel had black hair, grey eyes and dimples like Alex. She was really pretty, and she was a popular. No surprise there.

"It's fine." I say grabbing a mascara bottle and unscrewing it.

"But how are you so calm about this gang stuff? Is seems like it's all.. natural to you." Mel says twirling her short hair around her finger.

"I can't tell you.. I'm sorry. It's gonna be way too dangerous for you to know, and I have trust issues, and the people I trusted the most ended up backstabbing me. I need a while before I can actually trust someone again." I say running the mascara wand through her eyelashes.

"It sounds like something traumatic happened. But just remember, I'm always here for you. Okay?" She asks.

"Alright." I say closing the mascara bottle.

~~~

I walked into the black and white themed cafeteria. I looked at all the tables, it was a typical high school set up. The populars on one side, the nerds either on the other side or up in the library's.

My eyes searched for Diana, and I found her at a table. She was sitting with Alex, Kai, Chris, Val, Gabi, Mel, Conner, Kylie and Emily.

Gabi is there, and she lied to me a ton of times. I'm just gonna go to library. Who cares? I was about to turn on my heel but Diana waved to me, and everyone turned to me. Now I have to sit with them. I groan and make my way to the table.