Chapter 54: Graves

"What the fuck?" Jason yells clenching his fists. "You said you only had one sibling, Tony! Why didn't you tell us?"

"Did you wanna die Jason?" I growl. "You don't know anything about them. Not even what the do for a living, or why their not here with me right now." I say clenching my fists.

"Then tell us!" Mel huff's.

"Chelsea won't like it. Neither will any of you, but it will affect Chelsea the most." I say getting up from the ground.

"Just tell me, then I'll decide if I like it or not." Chelsea hiss's.

"Fine, all of you have heard of the Rebels and the BlackGun'z gang right?" I say wiping the tears that may have sprang out of my eyes.

Alex scoffs, "Our rival gang."

"Oh goodness.. Do you know the leaders of that gang?" I ask leaning on the wall.

"Something like MM, and DC." Val says.

"Marisa Salvatore Mia Johnson, Andrew Salvatore Chris Johnson. Mari Mia, MM, Drew Chris, DC." I explain. "Chelsea's sister Tamara is one of the Rebels." Her jaw drops and I dryly laugh.

"Your lying!" She screams.

"I wish I was. In London, any teenagers who ran away from their family's formed a gang, and that gang tried to kill me when I was 12, and right now is trying to kill me. Mari has my dad hostage. Because of her and Drew, Elena and I couldn't work at the FBI anymore. In the last 5 years, 3 rehab trips, 12 hospital visits, 16 suicide attempts, countless bar trips, and alcohol and drugs almost everyday." I say cringing at memory of the staff holding me down, as the Doctor stabbed the needle in neck.

"Why?" Diana asks. "Why'd you try to kill your self?"

"Drew acted like my father when he wasn't around, and Mari was my best friend in the first years of my life. All my happiness was linked to them, singing, dancing, fighting, racing, anything exiting really. Especially the color red and the name princess. They were too many memories, they all were haunting me." I say looking down at my feet.

"I was never like this, I was a happy person, but when I woke up on my 12th birthday, wires hooked up to me, half dead in a hospital finding out my two favorite people were missing - it crushed me. But finding out they were the reason I almost died, they never actually loved me it crushed me even more. That was Maris birthday wish, seeing me dead, Drew then decided that was his goal, to kill me. So ever since my 12th birthday, my parents have protected me, made sure I was always safe." I say.

"Woah." Chris says.

I dryly laugh a tear trickling down my cheek, "Yeah, I know.. I'm fucked up.. You all should leave now, it dangerous for you all to be close to me. That was the deal wasn't it? I tell you, and you leave me alone." I say pushing a hair behind my ear.

"The deals off." Mel says. "We're protecting you."

"How will you protect me, if I'm protecting you?" I growl. "Why don't you get it?! I'm trying to stay away from you all so they don't suspect I know you all! If they find out I know you all, just know you all are dead. You gang is nothing compared to theirs!" I yell clenching my fists.

"You can't always protect people Ally. Once in a while you need to be protected too." Raymond says.

"I've been protected by Tony and my parents for 5 years. Look that turned me into, a heartless bitch." I scoff.

"Those who are heartless, were once the ones who cared too much." Alex says. "You still care about everyone Ally."

I take a pause, "If I cared, I would've never even been here. In California, I would've been long gone, because I know if Mari or Drew see's us together, they can kill you, but did I leave?"