Chapter 32: Punching Bags And Cuts

I was punching the living crap out of the black punching bag in front of me.

I was in the attic of my grandparents cottage. They renovated it, and turned it into a home gym a long time ago. The day my family got here Grandpa swapped out the old training gear for new stuff. My music was blasting, and beads of sweat covered my body. My red boxing gloves hit the punching bag that I was imagining as Alex's face.

Punch.

Punch.

Punch.

Punch.

Punch.

Kick.

Punch.

Pun- You get the point right?

I just don't know why, ever since I got back from the airport I just wanted to punch something, so I changed into some grey shorts and a white and black Nike sports bra, my hair was open and resting on my back. I didn't realize anyone else was in the room till arms wrapped around me stopping me from punching he bag.

"Stop doing this to yourself." Diana said holding me tight dragging me away from the punching bag. I pushed her off and punched the bag harder and harder. I was tired, but I still wanted to get all my anger out. Alex laughed at me when I heard my self, what a jackass. I stopped punching the bag and turned to Diana and held out my hands for her to take of the boxing gloves for me. She takes them off carefully then takes off the boxing tape.

I walk over to a cut out of a man with a red and white bullseye target on his chest. I grabbed a tray of knifes and placed it on a stool next to me. I grabbed one of the knifes and tossed it in the air with my left hand and caught it with my right one then throw it at the target.

"Bull's eye." I whisper. I turn around and see everyone from the gang standing in the corner, shocked, I smirk. I grab a fresh towel and dry all my sweat off.

"How long have you guys been here for?" I ask turning off the blasting music.

"30 minutes." Mel says.

"What a great waste of time!" I exclaim sarcastically. "Now the important shit. Val, did you hack into the security system." I ask.

"Yea, you can go check out the footage." He says. I nod and walk past everyone. I run down to my office. I sit down in the chair, and everyone runs into the room. I stare at the monitor. It was dived in to 60 videos, only 59 showed. I slam my hands on the desk.

"They deleted the footage!" I growl. I scream in frustration.

Grandma walks in and knocks on the door, I look up and she had tears in her eyes. "Tony found your parents."

"What?" I say getting up. "Are they okay?" I say walking up to her and holding her hands.

"Your father and mother are being held for ransom. Tony's working with the Paris police and FBI to get them home safe." She says wiping a few tears.

"How much money?" I ask afraid of what she was going to say next.

"They don't want money.. They want you darling.." Grandpa says walking into the room. "Everyone wants you because they know how powerful you are, and what you mean to them."

I hear everyone gasp.

"Trade me." I say.

"No!" Grandma cries. "That world already snatched two of my grandchildren, it's not snatching another one!" She hiss's.