Chapter 57: Punching Derek.. Again..

I twirled my Rose Gold Pandora ring around my ring finger. "Where is he?" I groaned, sticking my head out of the window of my black Range Rover.

Tony took me home after a day of being in observation at the hospital. I told him I was gonna be with Nicky so he actually let me out of the house.

I wasn't actually meeting up with Nicky, she was already with me, for safety, because of whom I'm meeting. In her defence I was still very weak and the person who I was meeting was much more stronger than me so she forced me into letting her come.

"There! Isn't that his car?!" Nicky asks pointing to a blue Lamborghini that was parked next to a old, rusty, shut down hair salon from the 90's.

"Yeah, it is. You stay here, I'm getting out." I say unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Okay, be safe." She says and I nod. I grab my phone and shove it into my pocket of my light blue denim, high wasted skinny jeans. I straightened my straight black hair. I pushed the door opened and the door swung open.

I jumped out of the Jeep making my black 5 inch pumps clank against the ground. I brushed my hand over my full sleeve white too to get rid of wrinkles. I gently closed the door and walked across the abandoned street towards the blue Lamborghini.

The door swung open and Derek got out and slammed his door closed.

"Derek." I say nonchalantly, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Alison." He says leaning on his car.

"I won't do a stunt like that ever again, if.." I trail off smirking.

He groans, "What?! If what?!" He yells clenching his fists.

"If you promise to never hurt or take anyone else from my family or Scar's family." I smirk shifting my weight onto my right foot.

He starts laughing, "Why the hell would we do that?!" He says while clutching his stomach.

They could've chose someone smarter to come.. Dumb move Drew.. Dumb move..

"If you don't, watch what I'll do to you.." I evilly smirk. This makes him laugh even harder.

"Or what?! You call the cops?! Alison, I hope you haven't forgotten you were the very powerful Lost Girl, and the former leader of the Rebels and The BlackGunz Gang!" He smirks sobering up. "You'll get yourself arrested too."

"Oh no sweetie, that's not it." I smirk.

He raises an eyebrow, I dryly laugh and kick him in the balls with my heel. He groans and falls back holding his crotch. I walk up to him, and look down at him.

"I'm not leaving this world with out getting revenge." I smirk and kick him in the head with my right foot.

He groans again and I kneel down, I trace my finger over the part where I just kicked him.

"No mercy for any of you. Not Mari, Drew, Tamara or you.." I whisper into his ear then smirk.

I punch him in the nose making him black out.

I stand up, "No one messes with The Lost Girl." I growl.

~~~

I yawned let my body crash on to the bed. I wrapped my white duvets around me so I was a human burrito.

I closed my eyes and was starting to doze off when I heard a knock on my door.

"I'm trying to sleep!" I yell rolling my eyes and pulling my blanket closer. I cuddled my a black Teddy Bear my Tony and Drew got me six years ago.