Chapter 1

"AHHH" I screamed. It was the first day of school And I Had to look Super good. I Wored A normal outfit I usually wear in the first day of school.

I was So Happy I Could Even smell The Fresh air That came from school

I was So Happy I Could Even smell The Fresh air That came from school. I Got my McDonald's Egg And bacon Sandwich.My wish since kindergarten was to get a Boyfriend so why not get one This year. I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek and headed to my new Honda car.
10 minutes later
"Wow this is a beautiful place"
My new school was huge. Once I enter two Girls Started telling me the rules of the school.
What I did was Ignore them. I went to the office to get my schedule and locker combination. Suddenly,  I bump to a boy. "Wow be careful you can break your leg neck I don't know" A guy said.

"What did I do you were the one who bump into me" I told him.

"Oh I almost forgot Hello Aiden John Smith You can call Me Aid,AJ,or anything that rhymes with my name"Aiden said.
"Samantha Britney Palacios nice to meet you"I said. He smiled for a minute at me until I said "Have to go Now see you" and left to get my schedule and locker combination. I got them but where the hell could I even find my locker. Then a light bulb popped out. How about ask any person where I can find my locker. I searched everywhere until I found someone. I walked to a guy reading a book. "Um Hello I am Samantha I was wondering if you could show me where this locker is located" I said letting him see the paper.
"Oh Hello I am Nathan Just follow me its so close to my locker come" He said walking.
1 minute later I found myself 1 Locker away from Nathans Locker and 1 locker away from Aidens Locker. This was better then anything so I bet this school year Will turn out great.
I put my stuff away and just had My Schedule with me. Luckily Aiden Was there. Slowly I walked to Aiden. "Hi Aiden I was wondering in what class I have to go first" I said. "Oh Follow me it looks like we have all classes together except for one Science" He said grabbing my hand. I don't know why but why hold my hand if he could just walk me too class. Finally we got to my favorite class of all Gym I am Just Kidding I suck at Gym. I had a wonderful time at gym and now It was time for math Class. Wish me good luck Guys:-)