Chapter 14

"School finally" I said.
Finally the snow days where over. But it was still cold.

I wored a normal outfit anyone will wear

I wored a normal outfit anyone will wear. I did my morning routine and headed to school.
When I got there Jane came up to me with a sad face. " He left the school Sammy" Jane said.
"Who left tell me Jane who left the school"I ordered her. "Nathan Left the school Sammy he went to California for the rest of his life" She said. "No Jane this has to be a joke" I said walking backwards. I ran to the bathroom until I bumped into Boy. I look up and see Aiden. "Wow Sam why are you running" says Aiden. "Aw Sam don't cry come on" Aiden Said bending over."Don't worry it's all right"he said whispering in my ear. I put my two hands in my face and covered it. He hugged me and took me to the bathroom."Aiden this is the girls restroom you can not be here"I said. "I don't care what I do as long as it's for you" he said looking directly at me. I washed my face and left the girls restroom with Aiden. When I got to class I see Jasmine coming up to me with Elizabeth.
"Aw miss Toilet is crying right"Jasmin said. "Well Jasmin wanna know why I'm crying. Well because Nathan left" I told her. "I don't care and you better do what I say and your mom will not get hurt" she said about to grab my hair until Aiden grabbed her arm.
"Don't you dare do that again"Aiden said grabbing her arm tightly. He let go of her hand and Elizabeth and Jasmine walked off. "Thank you Aiden"I told him. I sat in my Desk and we started class.
1 hour later
I headed to lunch with Jane and Carla when I feel someone grab me from behind and take me to the janitors room. When we finally stopped I turn back and see Elizabeth with a knife.
"Stay away from Aiden or I will kill you" Elizabeth said.
She took me to the back of the janitor room pointing the knife at me and thighed me in a chair.
She put tape in my mouth and left the room. I stayed for a long time wishing someone will come and save me.

Aiden's POV

This had to be the day I had to tell Samantha to be my Girlfriend, but how. I enter the cafeteria and head where Samantha usually sits. As I head to her table I notice Elizabeth starring at me weirdly. I got to Sam's table but the only strange thing was that Sam was not there. "Jane and Carla do you know where Sam is?" I asked. "Who is Sam" they said.
"Sam is my grandmother's name. We are playing Hide and seek have you seen her. Jane and Carla have you seen Sammy" I said. "Oh we thought she was with you. We where walking in the hallway to get to the cafeteria when she suddenly disappeared and that's all I can tell you" Carla Said. I said thank you and walked off when Elizabeth got in my way. She starred at my eyes for a second and then to the ground with her hands on her back. "Elizabeth have you seen Samantha" I said.
"Uh that ugly,nerdy,and a total fuck girl ,No,anyways if she was tight up in a chair in the janitors room I will not care" she said. "And for you information Samantha is the best girl in the whole wide world " I said.
What Elizabeth said was kind of weird but I just ran of and went to the boys that was close to the janitors room.
When I got to restroom I heard a bang in the janitors room. I Opened the janitors room and see....

A/N: Guys just giving you a sneak peak he does not see Samantha. hope you liked this chapter and Please Like and comment. Love you all 😀😊