Chapter 30

Sunday

It was Fathers Day and in father's day my mom would make a cake for dad and Do A party with her friends husbands. I was to lazy to wake up. I also had to go to Target to get something for dad and that's what encouraged me to get up. I Got on Some blue shorts and A Pink Shirt with Vans.

I also put on some contacts because I was tired to wear glasses all day so I did

I also put on some contacts because I was tired to wear glasses all day so I did. I washed my Face then brushed my teeth and I was ready. I hopped in my Car and Drove to Target which took 10 minutes because I was Kind of far from it.

I didn't now what to buy for dad so I had to call Aiden. "Oh Hi Aiden Um I will like to know what boys Like" I said. "I don't know Ties,Shirts,Shoes,oh A signature of there Favorite sport player,Or something valuable" He said. I hanged the phone. I mean really A signature of your favorite Sport player, Where the hell am I even going to get that.

This was harder than I thought. It was hard to buy something for men When there's barely Something men don't like.

"Fuck" I said. "Fuck" I heard a Tiny voice say. Behind me was A 3 year old baby boy who was saying a Fuck.

I speed walked from the baby to another hall. I am sure going to be the worst mother of all history.

Finally I found something my dad liked. I grab a bag of hot cheetoes and pay for it.

Then I drive home. One's I get home I show my mom what I got for dad. I was proud of my hard work. You know how hard It was to get something for dads. I am just kidding I did Not Get that for My Dad I got him clothes. The cheetoes where for me.

I wanted to go to the park for a while. I got My new dog who I named Daisy. I got Daisy and Ricky. I put daisy in a dog wheelchair and then headed to the park. I Jus t saw a little girl swinging in the swing but sad.

I walked all the way to her and Sat to the swing beside her.

"Hi" I said. "Oh Hi" We answered. "So why are you here all alone" I said. "I just hate my life. It's fathers day and I don't have a father. It's Mothers day I don't have a mother. I am an Orphan" She said. I Felt bad for a Little girl I think around the age of 6 is all by her self.

"Are You sure you have parents" I said. "I think so" She said. I took her hands and I let her push Daisy.

I got the dog's in the car and the little girl. I was thinking to take her to the Police Office to see if they new of any swollen children.

When we got there, I told them all about it to see if they knew anything about the girl. Luckily we found out the girl belonged to a family who is the owner of Avon They called them and as soon as they came They thank me so much. They also offered me a Job.

I accepted it but I asked them if I could have the job In about two year. That sounded good to them.
I was so Happy I got a job. I have prom in Tuesday and I just can't believe someone very important gave me a job.

When I got home my Mom was very happy to know about that. My Mom wanted to give me a Job In her Company since she had her own.

Night

Every of my friends parents where in my house. Destiny's Parents, Aidens Parents, Matthews parents, Jane's Parents, Carla's Parents, Luke's Parents, Stephanie's Parents, And almost every one in our group. The whole group went to my backyard.

We All surrounded the fire place and just talked

We All surrounded the fire place and just talked. I also told them that the Avon owner offered me a Job they where very proud of me. Austin was smirking at Becky and she blushed. This Was so cute. Becky Also told me She knew Aiden since they where Little kids. She even showed me a picture of Austin. I laughed so hard when I saw It. Then we all went back to give our parents there presents.

We All went To my backyard again and Just talked about normal stuff.

Becky's POV

I Felt a hand in my shoulder and It made me shiver. Behind me was Austin. Every time I looked at him he will start smirking at me. He will also whisper in my ear " Are You ok" or "Do you need something."

Samantha's POV

While we where talking I saw Jane talking To Matthew in a serious way. Then Matthew smiled at her and Hugged her.

We had a great time outside Talking about Prom and Fun things. When Every One left except for Aiden's parents, Me and Him stayed Outside together. "Hey um What do you think will happen to you in 5 years" I said. "Maybe I will be Still the boyfriend of the prettiest girl in the world" He said. Then he smiled at me.

A/N: Thanks Guys Plz Read more I just need two more Chapters And the story is done.☺☺☺
Also Read 《Motel 6》 It is an awesome book.