Chapter 34

I didn't feel anything. I Had heard that when You get shot in the head or heart you don't feel Anything. It took minutes for me to realize I was not dead. I Looked behind me and See the Killer in the floor dead. I Look everywhere and see Aiden and a group of Police officers In the Entrance with there guns. Then I realize Aiden had Shot the killer. I Look At it and Take of the Mask. Then I see Elizabeth laying there. I couldn't believe it was her she was supposed to be in jail.

I run to Aiden and hug him. He puts and arm around my shoulder and Gives the gun to the Police officer. "Good job Buddy Here Hope you Have a Great career we hope you could join us" The officer said. Then I feel a hand in my shoulder. I Turn around and see a man with mustache. " Miss we have to check if anything is wrong with your Body or health" He said. I nod and Follow him. I couldn't believe Aiden had done that for me.

It Had been an awesome year. But I had remembered that I left every year To another place. I would miss all my friends and This School. Of all the school's I have went this Is the best one. While I was thinking I heard Someone Say Samantha. I Look around And See my Mom and Dad. "Oh Honey I was So Worried about You. As soon as The Police Officer called I called your dad. Au moins Votre Ok" She said Speacking Her language.
A/N: Au moins Votre Ok means At least your ok.

" Maman Ne vous inquiétez pas , je suis Ok" I tell her.

A/N: Maman Ne vous inquiétez pas , je suis Ok Means Mom Dont worry I am Ok.

" Mil OK a laghad, ní raibh tú a fháil Gortaítear" My Dad says in his Irish accent.
Ps. Ok Huney at least you did not get hurt.

" Yeah Buíochas le Dia tá sí ceart go leor"Aiden says.
Ps. Yeah Thank God she's alright.

I don't know why they where talking in different language. "Mom remember we moved every Year to another place" She nods. "Are we leaving this year"I say. "No I turns out we are done traveling all around this World This is where we are going to stay" She says smiling at me. I jumped From excitement. I was so Happy I was not going to leave. I was hopping that This was the place where I would raise my Kids and Give them a House.

Next Day

Yesterday was a crazy night. I was in the park all alone. I was checking My Phone when I fined a Photo of Aiden,Nathan, And Some other guys. I Look At the date and see it say "9/10/15." Then I remember it was the day before of The first day of school.

Flashback

I Had finally arrived in my new house. It was huge. Well My mom didn't care how much she had to pay for it. Let's just say we are millionares. I go inside and see that my room is already Prepared. I stayed in my room texting with my friend Jhoselyn.

I kind of got bored for spending 30 Minutes In My room. I Ran down stairs and Look for my mom. "Mom Can I like go out for a bit I wanna explorer this place" I asked her. She nodded and I headed outside. It looked pretty and I just walked anywhere. Then I see a park . It was the swing, slide, monkey bars, And field kind of park. I sat in swings and just swinged myself. It just reminded me of My child hood. I Look around and see no one. I Just wanted to run but with these shoes I can't.

Oh well. While I was swinging I see 3 boys coming to the park. one of them had a hover board and the others where walking. I blush But I don't know why I never blush because of boys. None of them See me and Thats what makes me calm down. I really don't like when boys see me because then I blush even harder. It turned out they where going to play Football. When I was in Washington The boys played Soccer The most and Here in New Jersey they play Football. I just love watching boys play. I also Tought 2 of them where cute. Ps.I Liked the one with the brown hair and the one with the dirty blonde hair. I think I had a crush on both of them. I just thought they where so cute I had to take a picture. Then I stood up and left and that's when they both saw me.

Back

Those days where awesome. I loved when I was in a table at lunch and they both use to be like Here come with me and the other was like No with me. But Aiden Ended up winning me and Now Nathan is with a girl he loves. And Now My Love story has ended and I am With a Boy I love and have a lot of wonderful friends. This year was sure one of the best ones and I will always remember it. ☺ ☺ ☺

A/N: So guys This is the end of the book and It took I guess 8 Months to finish the story. Also there will be bonus Chapters. Thanks For reading and Plz Tell me another book I should write about.