Bonus: Carla and Luke

Luke's POV

Me and Carla where in The fair. It was awesome going on roller coasters with my Girlfriend. Carla Loved action and I didnt.

"Lukey Come lets go in another roller Coaster" She said pulling my arm. "I don't feel good. I feel like I am going to throw up. Can we go Get Popcorn" I whined.

"If you feel like you are going to throw up then why do you want Popcorn. Come on lets go if you go in another one I give you a Kiss deal" She said Smilling at me.

"Deal" I said.

I think I had made a bad decision. We went in the joker. I was screaming Luke a little girl.

"Luke Babe We have not even gotten to the best part.Oh Look now we did" She said pointing in front of us.

I Look in front and See a Cliff. Ok Luke Calm Down I Dont think your own Girlfriend can do better Than You.

"AHHHHHHH. WHY DID I HAVE TO DO THAT DEAL" I yelled.

"Luke Calm Down That one was small Here come the Bigger one Yay" She said.

Again I see a Cliff but more bigger. Mom If I die and You read this book I hope you know I was the one Put the sign in your car that said "For Sale." I Even Laughed at my own jokes.

"AHHHHHHHHG FUCK MY HAIR I FEEL LIKE IT'S GOING TO FALL" I yelled even louder.

"AHHH" She yelled.

When the ride was over I Felt free.I looked at Carla and she had a Wide Smile in her face. I gave her a smile Back and she leaned closer to me causing out lips to collapse and Started fighting in romance.

A/N; Another one enjoy more to come