Chapter 25

A Week Ago

We still had 2 More weeks until prom. The boys Where already out of the hospital. We found out Luke had a Broken Arm and Aiden a Broken Leg. Matthew Had stitches in his stomach so he had to sit in a wheel chair until he got better. We got in my Car and I drove To school. I Had not forgotten about the cheerleading Championship This summer. While I wasn't with The guys me and the Cheerleaders practice for 4 Hours. We also spended 30 Minutes doing Exercise because we had to look glamorous. Well where already glamorous. We had to look even More perfect. When we where Done We all took a break and went to the beach. We All went there and swam In the water. The lifeguard was a Guy with Dirty blonde hair and grey eyes.

Abby one of My cheerleaders Starred at him with wondering eyes

Abby one of My cheerleaders Starred at him with wondering eyes. "Abby Are you ok" I said tapping her shoulder. "Uh What oh yeah I just can't believe the Lifeguard is so hot" She said. Wow. "I have an Idea" she said. She did the old fashion way to get him to save you. She faked like she was drowning Until he comes and carries her. So she did that. I didn't work out that well. When she Faked someone blew the whistle and A big fat guy sat in the chair. Then He heard her scream and he with his fat belly Jumped in the water and carried her. Instead Of a good-looking Guy carring you a Big Fat guy did. That sucked for Abby. When we left we saw The guy again. I ran up to him and said hi. "Hi"I said. "Oh hi"He said back. "I am Samantha you can call me Sam and Sammy" I said. "Oh Hi I am Ryan and I see that your little friend was trying to Get my attention"He said. "Yeah I Know So I was wondering If...."I Get stopped. "If We can Date sure" He says. "Oh No If you could with my Friend"I said. "Oh Ok Which one the one who was trying to Get my attention because if it's her sure She Really pretty" He says. I said bye and then left in the car Abby Wanted me to tell him every thing about Ryan so I did. I also Gave her his phone number which he had given me. When I got home I Took a shower and read more of The fault in our stars. I had Stopped at the part where they kiss. And When I am done I go for a walk in the Afternoon. While I was walking and if was About to be night I heard someone scream. I Look around and see no one. Then Next to a crooked tree I see a human shadow. Someone there is dressed in black but With blood in there hands. I run While the person chases me. I get home open the door Close all the doors and Windows Then look them. I search for my mom until I find her and my dad in the bed Watching another movie. I lock there window and Then go In the middle of them. I Look around the room and find Ricky in the closet in the ground snoring. I go in the middle of them again and Cover myself with the sheets.

Love you guys thats all♡♡♡♡