Chapter 28

"Wait a Guy dressed in black. Did He have a Mask" I say. "No He Only had Black Clothes and a Knife in his hand" She replied. "So she technically saw his face" I say. She nods I take her hand, open the front door, And Then Drive to talk to The Cops. When I get there I take her hand again and then opened the door. I Had the idea to Let the girl tell the Cops how the guy look and Let the Cops draw it. When It was our turn we went In a Dark Room. In The center there was the Cop In his chair. We told him all about it and he also said we where not the only ones To have seen this guy. He said he is known as the Black Killer and that's all he told us. We went back to school. I couldn't believe it was almost Prom And this had to happen. When we got there we had another normal Day with Homework, Teachers, Homework, And more teachers. When school was done I went to Aiden's House to do homework. I Tought it was pretty fun going to his house. He will normaly Hugg me and then kiss me. I Liked Also holding hands with him. He Was A respectful Guy and Nice also. then we went to see the Puppys. Suddenly Aiden sees one of the puppets Crying not able to move. The dog layed down crying. Aiden picked up the puppy and ran upstairs. He got in the car and then drove to the vetenarian. I was by his side carting the puppy. We waited for Minutes until the vetenarian Came. "Um Mister the pup was saved but he can't walk with his Back legs" He said. Aiden was sad all the way home. We took The dog and when I carried the puppy He saw me with does Darling Eyes and licked my cheek. "Um Aiden Can I keep this one" I said. He Smiled at me and said yes. "Do you really wanna take care of it"He said. "Yeah I Love dogs and Ricky Feels lonely at home maybe he can make company with this little fellow" I say. I desided to take the dog Tommorrow in the afternoon. The puppy also needed operation and they had to cut the back legs and put Something that will make him Walk. When we got to his house Aiden Thank me so much. I also remember my dad telling me a story about a kid who always wanted a dog and one day his dad took him To buy one. Of all the other puppies there was one with no legs. Then The kid decided to buy that one. When He told the shop owner he wanted that dog Then He looked at the kid and noticed the kid had no legs too. So instead of Selling the dog to the kid he gave the dog to the Boy for free. I love that story it is very inspiring. Aiden was just like an angel. When we where in his room he kissed me again. When we where Done I Went to my house. When I got there Mom and Dad where watching there weeding DVD. I went upstairs in my Room and Took a shower then watched Austin and Ally. Ok Dont judge me That I like Austin and Ally. Big kids can also watch it.

A/N: Thanks Guys that is all for today.Like,Share,And Comment.👍👌💗💌