Bonus:Cheerleaders

It was time To get ready. We had our cheerleading outfits and we where ready.

The New York Cheerleaders where up and It was our turn next

The New York Cheerleaders where up and It was our turn next. We where representing New Jersey. We where doing the Cheer with 3 Other Groups that where also choosen and representing New Jersey. We had been given an Instruction that we had to Show them the Cheer that the 4 Groups where doing because we where all doing the same one. We where also Wearing the same thing. It was our turn and Every one Had a Song Our was Kiss me By One Direction. They where Done and Now it was our Turn We had a Section and it was the Middle One well not typically the Middle one. For me it seemed that the judges where enjoying it I was happy About that and When we where Done everyone Claped yelled and screamed.

1 Hour Later

Everyone was done and now it was time To see who had one. A Women with Blonde hair stood in a microphone and Talked. " Today Cheerleading groups around the world have participate and now it's time to see who are the winners.

A/N: Ok I Messed up a little it is really not the work champion ship but the USA Champion Ship.
Sorrryyy About that.

" For Thirty place The winner is
................

VIRGINIA" She said. Every One clapped jumped and Was very happy.

" Second Place winner is.........

WASHINGTON" Again People did there stuff.

" And Now For first place is...

New........

Could this be it was it New Jersey or New York..

NEWWW

BITCH Just Say It.

NEW Y

SAY IT

NEWWWW JERSSSEYYY#!!!!!!!!!! The whole place was full with AHHH AND F#@K AND MORE CURSE WORDS BUT WE HAD WON THIS ONE.