Chapter 2

"Samantha here You are " I heard Someone say And I Knew Who It was.

Nathan Came with a smile in his face . I Knew He was Going To tell Me Something Important.

He Had Said "Will you go to the dance with me"
I Could Not Even Speak when He said That Because I Knew Aiden Was Going With me But I Had already said Yes to Aiden.
"Um Nathan Im Sorry Im Going with Aiden"I told Him.

"Ok Dont worry Its ok"He said with a Face sad face You will Want To Turn back Time And say No To the One you said Yes, But No he left with A Sad Face and headed to class.

CLASS TIME

when I got To Class I saw Nathan still sad and I was Also Sad .

Nathan Only Starred at Me and Smiled at me every Time I saw Him Back.

At The end Of class He came Up To Me and asked me to go to the mall with him surprisingly I Said yes.

But I did Not know if It was A Date Or Just Going shopping.

When We got to the mall We went To Alot of places But My favorite part was going to Starbucks.

In Starbucks The only thing he did was Talk With me.

He mostly talked about how pretty I am And Not about him.

We Hugged and holled hands the entire Time.

Then He dropped me home.

I Had A Crush On Aiden Also He was Cute and A total Gentlemen.

Whoo was the right guy and Whoo Is better.

Authors words: Guys This is also Hard for me To pick which guy will be her Boy Comment who And Plz Comment What You Think Of Aiden and Nathan.