Chapter 27

Next Day

The minute I wake up I remember that it was the weekend. I open My windows prepared to see the sun when suddenly I open it and see rain. I Love rain it makes me Think of my Dark Side. When I was done cleaning my run. I Run downstairs with a morning outfit.

I ate Waffles and My mom was staying home

I ate Waffles and My mom was staying home. "Um Honey Are you not supposed to be at school" My mom said. "You know it's Thursday right" My Mom said. I ran to my room got my backpack,Said goodbye, And left. Good thing I had waked up very early. When I got to school everyone was just dressed like me. In a morning style. Every Time it was rainy, school was much better. I always Imagened what would it be if there was a tornado in New Jersey When it rained. All the Girls in my school mostly had A long sleeve shirt. But there was this one girl who was wearing all black and Covered her face. I walked up to her. "Um Hello I am..."I paused. "Samantha The Cheerleading Captain I have heard about you" She said. "So what's your name" I said. "Adriana Now leave Please" She said. Then I walked Awayy from her when I hear her say Wait. I turn Back and she raises her face.

She was so pretty

She was so pretty. "You Have to Break Up with Aiden Because My friend had A story just like you. Every Girl Who Dates or Has a relashionship with Aiden.."She stopped. She couldn't just not say The other part and second of all Aiden Used to date other girls wait a sec. He told me tons of time. "Never Mind" She said. Then she left. When I got back with the guys then I see a familiar Car. Inside the car I see Nathan and his girlfriend. I run to him and hug him. He hugs me back. Then I give his girlfriend A welcome hug. "So are you going back to California" I say. "Um yeah maybe because my dad has important meetings mostly here" says Nathan. We All talked Together Until we hear A girl Screaming. Then I see a girl crying And running to the school. I open the door for her and then lock the door. Our School is very protective. All the doors and Windows are closed In our school except for the entrance door. Once I locked it I looked at the girl. "Whats wrong" I say. "A Girl was cheasing me. So while I was walking here I see a woman in Black. Then she starts chasing me" The girl says.

A/N: Sorry Guys for not writting A lot it's just I want to finish the book Until June 21,2016. Ok So thanks guys.