Chapter 15

And see the music teacher and gym teacher kissing. They finally stop kissing and then notice me. "Aiden John Smith To the principals Office" said The gym teacher. I just did not understand why I was going to the principals office what did I do anyways. "Well Well what now Mr.Smith" The principal said. " I just don't understand why I am here I just simply Went in the Janitors room and see..."I get stopped. "I think we just send him here for nothing sorry Principal" The music teacher says. I leave the office and then just walked off. I just look In all the janitors until I stop to the last one.

Samantha's POV

I sat in the chair tied up crying.
Just then I here A Noice. The door Opens and I see A Dirty blondy Boy. I burst into tears and he comes and unties me.
"What are you doing here Sam" he says. "Elizabeth tied me here please let's go" I said. We ran all the way to the office."can we please see the principal" says Aiden. "Yes go ahead" The principals assistant says. We opened the door and told her everything. She quickly called the police and she went to jail.

Aiden'sPOV

I just could not believe Elizabeth had done that. I looked at Sam and put my arm around her shoulder. "S-So um What are you doing Sunday at 7:30" I asked. She looked at me and I starred at her Brown eyes."Nothing why"She said.

" I was wondering if you will like to Go eat at a restaurant with me"

"So You mean Like a Date"

"Well Yeah Like a Date"

"Ok like at what restaurant are we going at"

"Surprise I can't tell You"

"Ok"

"I'll pick you up like at 7:40"

A/N: I am like SO SO SO Sorry guys for not updating fast.
Love you all😁