Bonus: Jane and Matthew

Jane's POV

"Matthew Hurry We are going to be Late" I said Pulling his hand. "Jane Babe Look we are not" he said. Me and him where heading to My Dance Class. We where going to participate on the BF and Gf Competition. So really we are stuck in a room with a camera recording us.

When we Finally got to the Place, I rushed inside and Headed to the Place they had given me a key for.

Ours was room 11. I left oour stuff in a closet. "Ok Matt, First We need to stretch" I said. "Um Ok Like this" He Bend down and tries to do the cartwheel. "No Love like this" I Got my shoes of leaving my socks on and Did a Back Flip ending up with the splits and Doing the scorpion.

"Oh Um Ok I-i will Try" He Tried to do the back flip but ended up doing a horrible Cartwheel which I don't blame him and Tried to do a split but couldn't.

We had choosen the song Happy By Pharrell William.

He was a pretty nice dancer. I Have to say that.

He did a good job but the end lets just say he got a Little hurt. He Tried to do the splits but ended up cracking his legs.

"Ouh It hurts" He whined. "Are you ok. Do you think this will work" I Bitted my lips and leaned closer to him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me Closer making our lips collapsed.

I then realize there was a camera somewhere in the Room.

I Back off a little. "Um Matt There is a camera in this room" I said. "Ok I Dont think the camera will mind if I kiss my Girlfriend wouldn't it" He smilled and again we kissed.