Chapter 26

I woke up In my Parents bed all alone. I went down stairs and my mom was in the couch. Before I went to school I made breakfast for mom, Then for me. When I was done getting ready I picked up the boys Because Carla and Jane Where going to be helping A teacher on some stuff. I Felt like there mom because I was always telling them to Sit still in the car while I was driving. When we got to School. Jane had Matthew's Wheel chair. And Carla Helped Luke get out the car because of his Broken arm. Carla told me we had to go to the Gym for a meeting I had no Idea. When The Cheerleaders where all in the Gym Carla handed a Breast Cancer Shirt to every one and Also a A pink bow. We All changed our shirt and Got the bow and put our hair into a Pony tail. Then We went to the gym. All the footbal players Where also wearing a Breast Cancer Shirt. It was so cute seeing them in pink. The Show was a really sad story. A Man Came and talked about his mom having Breast cancer. It made me cry and it also made Carla cry. When It was done we had skiped 2 classes and it was Lunch Time for us. The whole group was talking about Prom. While we where Eating lunch Cameron, Shawn, And Austin Stood up and Got a Microphone. Then The three took me and handed me a Paper that I had to say in front of the whole school.

Cameron's Speech

"Hello fellow friends so As you know It's almost prom and Cameron, Shawn, And Austin Have not gotten A prom date. So First Lets Start with Cameron" I said. I Gave Cam the microphone and he started. "Hello I am Cameron And Can I Have Stephanie Come up here" He said. Everyone clapped and Stephanie walked up. Cameron Bended down. "Stephanie Will You be my Prom Date and Girlfriend" Said Cameron. Everyone said aww. Stephanie said yes and then Cam carried Stephanie and kissed her.

Shawn's Speech

Cam handed me the Microphone and then I read another thing. "So Peers We are not done Next Please welcome Shawn" I Said. Shawn was kind of like the nerdy kind. Instead of doing the same thing as Cameron. He acted.Then A man came in a wheel chair and dressed like a pregnant Woman. Then a "Doctor" Came and Took her to a bed and laid him there. under the hospital bed Shawn Came dressed in a baby costume. He held a Sign. Then he got the microphone and said "Destiny I was Born to go to prom with a girl like you" He said. Then Every one clapped and Destiny hugged Shawn and he took of his costume and He had flowers in his hand her flowers.

A/N: I am not done just saying This video might be kind of weird like what I said But it went like that.

Austin's Speech

Then It was Austin's Turn. I didn't say anything Instead he got a guitar and sang a song First he started with "Becky I have know you for 6 years and This is for you plz go to prom with me"He said.

When he was done Becky ran to him and Hugged him. She was kind of crying. She had said yes.

When this was done I was in shock and crying. It was a great prom proposal day after that. Matthew and Luke proposed to Jane and Carla in the afternoon.

A/N:So that's it Guys Thanks😊☺☺