Chapter 17

Morning is my favorite time. I had my pajamas on and To make my day awesome I ran down stairs to greet my mom. "Mom" I yelled across the Hall. "Yes honey" she yelled back. I was hoping she will not work. "Mom are you going..." I stopped. Right in front of me my one and only Dad was sitting in my Chair touching my table and stepping on my floor. I walked off like I Haven't seen No One. "Samantha Wait" I turn back "I'm sorry honey" Richard (Dad) said. "Look Richard You run off with your "Girlfriend" and leave us. Now you come here begging me to forgive you. No Mister I'm not going to forgive you for the pain you made me pass and the night I cried all because of you"I say in his face. I walked off with a Talk-to-the-hand Way. I thought this was going to be the best day but no Dad Sorry Richard comes here begging me to forgive him.
I walked to my room and laid on my bed for hours ,minute, and Seconds. Once I laid on my bed I did not hear any Noice down stairs. I dressed up until Someone Knocked my door. "Sam Can I go in" Mom said.
"Yes mom as long Richard is not" I said. She opened the door gently and sat in my bed.
"Honey Look I know This Is hard for you but about him leaving us because he had a Girlfriend was  False your dad really left because he was in the air force dear" She said. I couldn't help but let out a tear. I ran to the kitchen and hugged my dad. This was the first time my dad had Cried. "Dad I love you" I said in his ear. I just couldn't believe my dad had been in the air force. From this day on I never let go of my dad.

20 minutes later

I was laying in my bed when I got a text. Quickly grabbing my phone I looked at who send me the text.

Aiden:
Hi Sam❤

Samantha:
Hi

Aiden:
So I was wondering if you will like to go to the pool with me.

Samantha:
Ok yeah why not.

Aiden:
Ok what time.

Samantha:
Like at 3:50

Aiden:
Ok sounds Good

Did Aiden Just Ask Samantha To the Pool? I Am So EXITED!!! But the problem here was I only had 4 hours To Get my Swimming Suit,and find Clothes to wear when I was Done. I headed down stairs to Mom and Dad. "Mom Can I ask you something" I asked her. "yeah Honey wait a Sec" She said. After waiting For a "Second" Which was really 5 minutes. "So Mom I am Going to the pool And don't have anything to wear"shyly I say. "Then why don't you put on a Bikini" she says. "Mom NO not that"I replied. "No Miss You are Wearing a Bikini" She says. She grabbed her Bag,keys,and me. She drove to the store and searched for the Most Good Looking Bikini. Finally My Mom made up her mind and found a light blue bikini. My Mom Also included Blue flip flops To Give It Some Glamour. When I got Home I Looked at the time and saw It only Had 2 hours left. I Found Sunscreen and as You guys know I Am really Serious About my Outfit so I Included a pool Phone Case and I Was ready to go.

 I Found Sunscreen and as You guys know I Am really Serious About my Outfit so I Included a pool Phone Case and I Was ready to go

And also I couldn't forget extra Clothes That I knew I Will need. Quickly Looking At the time I see I only have 4 times. I hear A Knock On my Door. I grab my bag and run To the door. In front of me I See Aiden Not with  pool clothes but with a sad smile. "Can I come in" He says. I Invite him in and we both Go upstairs into my room. I Put my bag Down and we both Sit In my Bed. "Sam It is time you have to know the truth" He says. He looks in to my eyes. "Nathan Did Not.....

A/N: Sorry Guys for not updating fast And What do you think Nathan Did Not do?

Vote,Comment,And Share👍👍👍