Chapter 13

"Aw that's so cute" I said. Finally this kid gave my little girl something. It's not like I care about the gifts just that Matthew really had to give her something that showed he loved her. I walked to Aiden and Nathan with Ricky. Aiden could not resist but to carry Ricky.
That's why I wondered why he always comes to school with dog hair. We went everywhere until something changed my life. Ricky had literally pooped in a store.
Gosh I just had to pick it up. Me,Jane,and Carla took our dogs to the car to avoid an accident like this one again.
But first I got another outfit I had in the back of the car.
I got the outfit and ran to a restroom for girls outside the mall. I put it on and fixed my hair a little bit. I tightened my pony tail and put my other outfit back in the car.

 I tightened my pony tail and put my other outfit back in the car

"oh getting a little ready for your date right" Carla told me.
"Uh I'm just changing because I do not wanna smell like dog poop everywhere I go."
We ran to the place the guys where at. "Wow how who forget about it" Aiden told me.
We went to Girl wore (a store) and Aiden bought me a pretty necklace. Nathan bought me a bracelet. And we all went home and took a break from all that shopping.

A/N: very short chapter guys sorry for not writing more.(╯︵╰,)