Chapter 16

"Yes weekend Baby"
Weekends Were Exercise Day.
I Ran Every Morning And I don't know why but Felt I Was Born To Run. I was not the Type of girl who wears a Mini Shirt With Pants. I Will Rather wear A Shirt and pants with some Nike's.
I Got dressed eat a healthy Breakfast and brushed my teeth.
Why Not Take Ricky With me.
"Mom Have You Seen Ricky"
"Mom Really I am Not Playing hide and seek." I looked around the house Until I got To Her bedroom. I see her laying in bed sleeping. I Walked to my Mom and laid in bed by her side. It was though living in a house were we where did not have a lot of fun.

Since My Dad Left I Remember my mom working hard to give me the life she wanted for me. I think My Dad Left my mom because of me.
And The memories I had with my mom where fun but wished to have one with my whole family. I kissed my mom on the cheek and searched for Ricky.
Ricky was almost always under my bed so why not take a little peek. I finally had found Ricky and I put his Leash On. I walked Outside and started jogging when I saw someone coming toward me. "Samantha Can I please talk to you" a familiar voice  said. In front of me was Matthew. "Ok why not" I said.
I invited him in my house and we went in the Kitchen.

"So what's up" I said

"I need your help" he

"What's wrong"

"So I want to impress Jane Tomorrow since tomorrow I am going to meet Jane's Parents"

"Oh so you mean what to do or what to wear"

"What to do I already have the outfit"

"Ok we will talk about the outfit later. So what you always have to do when you have to do in this situation is not kiss Jane, Burp,Fart,Leave the Bathroom Dirty, And Most Important Never Ever Fight with her Dad"

"Ok And why can't I fight with her dad"

"Because He will disagree that you should be Jane's Boyfriend"

"Oh also I Miss the old Jane she looked pretty with the dresses she wored and most of all I loved her Kind heart. She still has a kind heart. Well let's get going with the outfit"

"Ok let's go to your house"

"Ok"

We headed to his house and Once we entered I Was Amazed at what a beautiful home he had.
We headed upstairs and into his room. I was not surprised to see His room full with video games.
He looked for the outfit and displayed it in his bed. I couldn't help but laugh. in his bed a spider man shirt,sandals,Shorts, and A sunflower. "Boii is that what you are going to wear"
I said. "Of course" he said giving me a Duh Face. I searched in his closet until I had done it.
I couldn't believe I had done it.

"Gosh thank you Samantha" he said

"Gosh thank you Samantha" he said. I looked around his room and looked out the window.
I couldn't believe I was seeing Aiden's room. I took a peek In The window Until Aiden comes in his Room. Then I see him shirtless. "Holy shit" I say.
"AH What's Wrong" Matthew screams like a girl. "Come Look at Aiden" I say letting a squeak.
"Oh That damn You Girls Love seeing Boys Like that" He says.
I hushed him and Took my phone. I turned it on And started to take photos. "Um hey Matthew Do you guys all have an Xbox" I say. "Oh yeah All Of us But We all also have Instergram. From all of us Aiden Has The most followers." I logged in my Instergram Account and search for Aiden. I Finally Found him and once I found it I looked his photos. He mostly Had Photos of him Showing his abs Which I liked the most. "Ok Got to Go Matt have to get ready for my Date with Aid" I say. I run down stairs and head to my house. When I get close to my house I see Carla and Jane in the front door. I quickly run and Invite then in and up to my Room. "Guys come You have to see Aidens Instagram account"I say. I show them and look at the time and see its 5:59. I Could Believe I was 4 Hours looking at his Account. "Guys I Have to get ready for my date" i say. I take a bath Fast and get my outfit. "Can I Help you with the hair"Carla says. "And I will with the make up" says Jane. I put on a blue dress and flats.