Chapter 18

"Nathan did not Go to California" He said. "Then Where is he?"I say calmly. He looks at me with those charming Eyes and bites his lips. So Is This really supposed to be a flirting competition Or a Serious talk because this is noting like a serious talk. "He went To Jail" He says. "Why Wait don't tell Me He, He, Sells Drugs" The words that came out of my mouth were one of the stupidest ones I Had ever said. He nods and I can't believe I am like a mind reader and Second of all WHAT HE SELLS DRUGS. Me and Aiden Start Having a little talk. I Look at him In the eyes and just stare at him For a long time. "So wanna Go to my house"he says. I glare at him. Is this supposed to be a trick So he could Steal My Virginity because If it is I Am Not going. I am not the kind of girls who are always Saying "I LOVE SEX AND LOVE SHOWING OFF MY BODY TO ANY RANDOM GUY." "Um Sure" I say. He takes Me by the hand and walks me all the way to his house. His House was so pretty. Once we enter a Blond hair woman comes with a pan Of Brownies. "Hello I am Mrs. Smith and you Must be Aiden's Girlfriend Right" She said. She looked like the type of women that does not judge people for the way they are. "Hello Mrs.Smith I Am Samantha A pleasure to meet you and No I Am Aidens best friend"I say reaching my hand to say hello.
She offers us brownies and I take 2 brownies. PS. I Love BROWNIES. We walk To Aidens Room and again Like Matthew room I See A Part of his room full of video games. "So This Is what you do when you are not with me"I say. "Um Yeah" He says. We sit and his bed and just talk about his life Until His mom comes in his room and tell him she is going to the store. So literally this meant we were alone and when I Say Alone I Mean ALONE. Once his mom leaves the room Aiden looks at me. "So Aiden what's Next Sex In the bed Until your mom comes" I say Smiling. "Oh No Well we could If you want to" He says smiling also. He hugs me and we both lay in his bed. I just couldn't help but Kiss him one more time but I Didn't Dare myself. " So Aiden Have you ever had a girlfriend"I say. "No Mostly All the girls in school Only Like me because Of My Popularity. And I just Like One person." He says. "Who"I say. "Oh it's a pretty girl with Black Glasses and a Smile that will Make any boy wanna kiss her" I Smile and Blush when I Here Aiden say that. I Don't know why I Blushed But finally he had found a girl that will make him Happy. "Wait Is it Amelia The girl In Our gym class." " No It's You" He says. I Blush Even more and then I Feel His Smooth lips touching mines.
He grabbed my waist and laid on the bed while I laid on top of him. He took of his shirt and I just acted normal. "Aiden please No I can't" I say. I stop And get up. "Aiden sorry I just Can't Bye" I run to the door and shut it. Walking downstairs I feel Him touch My Shoulder. "What Aiden" I say. Right in his hands,He was holding a bracelet with my name on it. "Aw Thank You" I said. I gave him a Hug. I waved Goodbye and open the door. Slowly I walk to my house.

A/N:Guys i am so sorry my phone broke and my mom finally got one.