Chapter 24

Next Day

I woke Up and Headed to school all prepared. In the Entranced the police stood there. To the side Jane and Carla where standing kind of crying. I Ran put to them. "Jane And Carla what's Wrong"I asked. "During the After Noon while we where in the Mall The boys Where going to play In the back of the school when A Man in a Mask Aiden,Luke,And Matthew"Said Carla Bursting into tears. "That's What the message ment"I Said. I Gave Carla My Phone and she ran to the police officer. 20 Minutes Later,We Where all Crying. The Teachers Gave us permission To visit Them in the hospital. They where all in the same room. Aiden got a shot in the Leg, Luke in the arm, And Matthew in the stomach. Outside the room we both sat in the chairs. Then The door opened and Nathan Was there with A Blonde Girl Holding hands.

 Then The door opened and Nathan Was there with A Blonde Girl Holding hands

Nathan Ran to me and Hugged me Then I hugged him Back. "I Heard what happend Are they alright" He said. I nodded. "Oh By the way this is Olivia My' Girlfriend" He said. I Said hi to her and she seemed very Shy. We waited until The doctor told us something. He told us we could go in And see them. Aiden was very happy to see me. And I couldn't believe it but he was also happy seeing Nathan. Jane And Matt where oboy Talking. Carla and Luke where only holding hands. The doctor Told us they would of been Fine in a week.

.............................................................

Sorry Guys for not doing a long Chapter