Chapter 8

A/N: The ..... Was really Jane.

Next Day

When I got to school I Did Not look At no Ones Face And just Speed Walked To Class.

Just then A Brown Hair Girl with Black Eyes Came Up To Me And handed me A Paper.

"Cheerleader try outs at 5:00

In the gym Oh Sorry My Name Is Carla" Said Carla.
I was Totally not going to join.
I Headed To Class. But When I Entered My Class Jasmine Came Up To Me And Stood there with a serious face. "Hope you are not going to enter the cheer leading team you jerk because I Bet No Football Player Will Dare To look at your Ugly,Bad looking Face And Nathan Will Be mine....."
"And Aiden will be mine" Said Elizabeth . I Could Not help But enter It.

AFTER SCHOOL

I Took a Shower,Put Clothes On, And Got My Water Bottle.
I Headed down Stairs and yelled
"MOM IM LEAVING."
"OK HONEY." My mom answered back.

When I got to School I Went Straight to the gym and In the Entrance of the gym door There was a table with Uniforms And A Sign That said
"Put One On"
I Ran To The Girls Restroom And Changed To A Red and white uniform And Put Other stuff on.

I Still had my Glasses on.
I went To The Gym And Saw Jane,Carla,and Nathan with Aiden , Matthew,And Luke sitting together In A corner Arm wrestling.
I walked straight To Jane And Carla. " Hi So what Are you doing"I said Looking At Jane.
Jane only starred at Matthew with her Mouth open and Luke stared At Carla. "Wait What Sorry I Was looking at Matthew." Jane Said . " Your wearing Glasses You Can't wear glasses For try - outs" Carla Said Grabbing Something From her pocket.
"Here Contacts" Carla Said Handing Me Them. I Put Them On In the girls restroom and looked different.

When I Got Back in the Gym
I sat Again.
"Why are Nathan,Aiden, Matthew,And Luke Here" I told Carla. "Oh The jocks,They Are in The football Team And Aiden And Nathan Are Pros In Football." She Said.

"Samantha Palacios Please Come up its your Turn" I stood And walked in the center of the gym. Then I looked Around And saw Nathan And Aiden Drooling And starring At Me When finally Luke and Matthew Closed there mouths. "OK Missy Please Show Us what You Can Do." they Said.
I Calmed Down Breath In And Out And when The Music Started I Started feeling My Feet were going To jump from The Floor.

10 MINUTES LATER

" Your In and We have been Talking and We Elected you as Captain congrats " The Judges Said.

I Headed To Jane and Carla
With a shocking face and Waited For Jane and Carla To pass the try out. Luckly they did pass.

And The 4 little,Nauty boys Sat in the corner only starring at us. I was Scared to be the worst captain but Carla knew a lot about cheerleading So I Was alright.