Bonus: Destiny and Shawn

Destiny's POV

Me and Shawn where chilling in the beach next to the ocean. I was wearing My Purple Bikini but Mr.Shawn was wearing the typical Boy Baiting suit, Shorts and No Shirt.

While I was laying in the warm Sand I see Shawn grabbing a Bucket of Water. "Shawn What the Freak Are You doing" I ask Standing up in my arms. Suddenly he throws water at me. I Was so Frustrated I just wanted to trow that Kid in the water.

"Babe Sorry I didn't mean to do that" He said Still laughing. Then I Feel him Grab me by the waist And Pull me Closer. 5 Seconds Later, I realize We where kissing.
I put my hands in his neck and he puts his in my waist.

I Had the sensation that I was in a stage playing the story of Romeo and Juliet and we got to the part that they kiss.

I Felt like our lips where Fighting In romance.

I Back of Slowly stopping the kiss. But Shawn still Tought we where kissing. Then I see a Crab near me. I grab the Crab and Take it to where Shawn was. Slowly I put the Crab in his lips.

"Shawn Open your eyes" I say. He opens and realizes he was Fucking kissing a crab. I Laugh and he Yells. That's What happens when you mess with girls.

I was getting kind of bored and Dicided to swim. Then I see Boys walking towards Shawn. Shawn seemed happy talking with his Buddys. " Destiny Come " He said. I walk and he puts his arms around my shoulder. He introduced me to his Buddys. When they left Shawn grab my hand and we both walked To the water to swim and relax a bit.

When we where Done He took me to Wendys. Just a little information on dates Never take your date to A fast food Place

A/N: Sorry for a Little Chapter there will be more to come.