Chapter 22

Next Day

It was a New school day. I put a Mint color outfit.

 I put a Mint color outfit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I ate a Normal breakfast. Then I went outside and Hopped in my Car. I Got to school and then notice a New Girl outside the school. I ran up to her and Greeded her. "Hi I am Samantha The Cheerleading Captain" I said. "Hi I am Destiny" She said. "So Do you need a tour around the school" I asked her. She nodded. I took her to the office and got her schedule. I Looked at It and it seemed she had the same schedule as Shawn. I searched for Aiden to tell him if he had seen him. Then I had caught Shawn with Aiden and the rest of the boys. "Hi Shawn Can I Talk to you" I said. He said yes and I took him To Destiny. "Shawn this is Destiny, Destiny this is shawn." He smiled and I told him she was knew and she had the same schedule as Destiny and if he can give her a tour around the School. He agreed and I let them Free. Yes another Pair. These kids Really need to find there own Pair.

Shawn's POV

Destiny seemed like the Most Calm Girl in the world. She also had a smile That will just Make your Day. Also her Black Hair was so shiny.

"Destiny So what do you wish to Be when you grow up

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Destiny So what do you wish to Be when you grow up." "Oh I will love to Be a Model" She said In a Spanish Accent. She was Also kind of crying when she talked about her life. I Felt bad for her So I gently hugged her. She was so warm and When I hugged her she hugged me back. It was so Magical hugging her. Then she looked at me and I looked at her. We kind of kissed for 5 Seconds. I don't know why but we had just met. She blushed when I kissed her and then Hugged me again.

Samantha's POV

Shawn and Destiny came with a Smile in there faces. Also Shawn had his hand in Destiny's Shoulder. "So what happend Love birds" I said. " Dont Fucking tell me you are already a pair when you two just met" I added. Aiden then Came up to us with a smile. "Oh honey this is Destiny she is new. Destiny this is my Boyfriend" I said. They both said hi to each other. "So Shawnee This is Your Girl right because you two make a nice pair" he said. Then Cameron and Stephanie came holding hands. After them then Carla and Luke. And Jane and Matthew. And Austin all alone. All of us Had someone Except for austin. I Looked all around for a girl until we had to go to class. I was in the same class as Austin So I looked around and there it was. The perfect girl for him. She had Glasses and Black hair.

In Class we had To do a project with someone or without someone

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

In Class we had To do a project with someone or without someone. Austin decided without a partner. I walked up to The girl and in her Desk it said Becky. "Hi Becky So I was wondering if you could do the project with a friend of mine" I said. "Yeah Sure where is he" She responded.
I grabbed her arm and tried to find Austin. Austin was In his locker looking for stuff. Then Becky Saw Him and ran away. "You are making me work with him" She said. "Yeah why" I asked. "Because he has been my Crush since middle School and I am Ugly "She said. "Can You see without glasses" I asked her again. "Yes Why" She said. I took of her glasses she looked so pretty With out them. But we still needed the clothes. I took her to Jane and Carla Because they always took Clothes and Makeup with them. " Carla and Jane We need clothes for her and some makeup" I said. We putted on A Pretty outfit for her and then makeup. It took us less than 9 Minutes, but She looked way prettier.

 It took us less than 9 Minutes, but She looked way prettier

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We walked up to Austin. who was still looking for something in his Locker. "Hi Austin" I said. "Hi Sam" he says. "So I was wondering if you could work with Becky For the project. He looked at her and then froze. "Yeah Ok" He said.

Austin's POV

Becky Was the kind of girl who Look Extremely Cute, But At the same time smart. She had awesome Ideas for the project. I Also We went in the library and we searched for the books to help us. Becky was fast and quick and Brought the Books. They Were all stacked on top of each other. "Let me Help you with that" I said. But As soon As I touched Them they all fell. I picked them Up And Then I Felt Becky's Soft Hand. She blushed and It was so cute how she Blushed. While Becky was reading. She but her hand on top of mind. It felt Incredible That she had done that.

Becky's POV

I couldn't Help but Touch his hand and Hold it while I was reading. He Looked at me twice and smiled. I Think Austin was the Kind of guy who is A Gentlement, But has some part of a cool kid. "Becky Have we ever met because you remind me of my friend in Middle School" He said. Then I had remembered I played with him in Middle school. " Um No"I said. I had just lied to Austin but lets just see what he says about her. " I only remember she Liked to be called Ella and I forgot her real name. She was pretty and I have to say I kind of like her. I even have a picture of her and me in my locker" He said. He took The Books and we went to his desk. He showed me the picture and right there I saw the old me. "Wait That looks like me Give me that" I said. "It is me" I said. I couldn't believe Austin had a crush on me. He Was so happy to hear that he carried me. "Becky remember when you left I Had A Necklace for you but It Was to late you were already gone" He said. I think Me and Austin can be Big Friends Again

Love you all Guys💟💕