Chapter twenty seven

The bed moves and my mind stirs, my arms tighten their hold. A soft feminine moan makes me smile. My arms are wrapped around my lady, one clutching her stomach keeping her body tight against mine and one under her ribs, my hand full of tit. Ellie's ass is pressed against me and my erection has no problem finding a gap to its happy place. She's still sleeping and I try to keep still, to just enjoy this moment of waking up with her like this. She's always so warm, I'm never cold or numb in her arms. My face nuzzles through her long thick hair to find her neck and I kiss softly.
"I fucking love you so much, I want this for the rest of my life, I want you. Marry me Ellie Keyes" I whisper so softly.
I don't want to wake her, I just can't stop the words from leaving me. Like always they just rush from my mouth around her. I can't believe I told her I was in love with Isabel, I can't believe she didn't slap me and run. Ellie is too smart to lie to and even if she wasn't I don't want to hide anything from her, I want her to love me.
"I'm hungry, feed me and I'm yours" Ellie mumbles and kisses my arm under her chin.
She never says what's expected, I love how she keeps me on my toes.
"Anything for my lady" I smile and kiss her neck some more.
Her hand covers mine on her stomach and moves it lower, we cup her pussy and I hold back a moan.
"Anything?" She whispers and opens her legs.
"Anything" I repeat hoarse.
She takes one of my fingers and one of hers and slides them inside her, fuck she's wet and warm, so tight. Her breath rushes out and together we move them in and out, I bite her soft neck just a little and move my tongue on her skin, this is fucking so sexy. I add a finger and Ellie moans deep, I feel it reverberate through her back to my chest and I shiver.
We work her till she can't breathe without moaning, till she can't keep her hips still and my cock is arching, seeking her out. I roll her to her back, removing my fingers and cover her with my body. I just need to kiss her.
"So fucking beautiful" I tell her breathless and claim her mouth.
Fuck morning breath.
"Oh Cole" Ellie groans when I arch my hips just a little, just rubbing against her.
I do it again and again gently as I kiss her, driving her wild, driving me wild.
Her body jerks as she gets close and somehow I'm positioned just right, the tip of me enters her body just a little. I fucking groan so loud, I want this, I need her like this.
"Oh god baby, so good.... don't stop" Ellie moans.
"Ellie?" I croak kissing her temple over and over.
Her hips arch and I sink a little deeper, holy shit. The feel of her! I move just a little and we moan together.
"Please" she whispers breathless.
"Just for a minute sweetheart" I give in to her and ease in balls deep.
"Oh fuck! Oh Cole, oh god. Yes! You feel so good, I've never... oh fuck don't stop" Ellie loses her mind and I start to move.
"Shit Elle, so good baby. I've never either... I love you" I hide my face in her neck, my heart races and and my pulse pounds in my head, I've never wanted anything so bad in my life.
I move slow, savouring the feel of her skin to skin. Ellie's arms hold me tight and she kisses my hair over and over whimpering and writhing.
"I love you too Cole. I'm gonna take a shot in the ass baby, I want you like this always" she whispers husky and horny.
"Hmm sweetheart, if that's what you want baby" I moan shocked by the request, I did say anything.
"Oh god, you dirty boy" Ellie laughs then moans at the tightness it causes. "I was talking about birth control, an injection"
"Uh huh, I knew that" I chuckle relieved and kiss her mouth.
My hips thrust so deep and this feels so right, I know I should stop, I need to bag it before I blow it.
"No" Ellie holds me tight when I start to pull away. "No baby stay, just pull out. Please!" She begs and holds me in place with her feet.
Ellie's eyes are closed and her head arches back, she fucking loves this. She loves me inside her.
"Okay sweetheart, okay. I love you" I repeat because I want her to know this if I can't do as I'm told.
"Then make love to me Cole, make it feel so good baby. I fucking love you too" she sobs and I lose it, I fucking give it to her.

I give her all of me. I can't stop kissing her and I keep it slow, my whole body sings with pleasure and I'm moaning as loud as Ellie.
"C'mon sweetheart, come for me. This isn't going to last long, you're so fucking amazing" I pant into her ear.
"Yes" she moans so close.
I move my lips to her chest, kissing and sucking. The hickey on her neck makes me smile and I give a hard thrust, Ellie cries out.
"More, harder" she demands and I groan conflicted, I want to give her what she wants but it will end me.
"I'm so close baby, you feel so good"
"Fucking man up, I said harder" she calls out arching her head back and pushing her tits into my face.
"Okay Red, I got you baby" I smirk and give her harder, I knew she'd make me work for it.
"Yes, oh god Boy just like that"
I hit her hard over and over again till Ellie screams, she calls my name and shudders underneath me and I fucking roar in possessive passion. I thrust once, twice and I feel my muscles clamp down. I can feel every clench she makes, every pulse and holy fuck she's so wet. I never knew it could feel like this. Ellie's eyes are closed, she's lost inside her head and mewling softly. I could come so easy, deep inside my woman. Every fantasy played out right here and now with this perfect woman who wants to be my wife, I could give her my child right now.
"I love you Ellie, oh god baby" I kiss her hard and sit back.
I pull myself from her body with only a breath to spare, I throb and pulse and spill onto her soft belly. My hand works my cock til there's nothing left, I'm moaning and fighting for breath watching the way it pools in the concave of her body.
"So fucking sexy, Boy you fucking rock" Ellie tells me with a smile and a raspy voice.
"Holy fuck woman, oh baby. That was... that was, oh my god" I flop to the side of her and hold her tight.
I kiss her face all over panting and moaning.
"You like that huh?" She giggles and I laugh.
"So much, you're fucking perfect Ellie Keyes" I kiss her mouth passionately and hold her face to mine.
"That mouth Boy" Ellie breathes with a giant grin.
Her eyes glisten and her cheeks are pink, her hair is a mess and her dimples are the best thing my eyes have seen. Be still my fucking heart! I'm so fucking whipped.
"You sound thirsty sweetheart, I promised to feed you. Let me clean you up then I'm cooking breakfast for my fiancée" I'm smiling so big and I smooth her hair from her face.
"I'm never going home" Ellie sighs and stretches out beside me.
"Suits me just fine Red" I chuckle rising from the bed. "You're mine, you belong right here with me" I tell her moving around the room naked.