Chapter forty six

Already I have my regrets, I sit in my car in the enormous driveway waiting for my turn to have my car parked. Seriously I can fucking park my own car but Heath insists that the butler prefers it this way, if the butler is pissed the dinner is served cold.
Class was long and stressful, I want my Boy. I want our warm bed and his strong arms, Cole would be naked right now. Showering for work and smelling so good, oh god. I remind myself I'm a big girl, I put my car in park and grab my bag before I turn around and go to him.
"Patience is not your strong suit, have you tried meditation Ellie? It would do you wonders" Wade smirks and kisses my cheek at his front door, aka foyer as big as Cole's whole house.
"Have you tried kissing my ass?" I mutter.
"Yes actually, I have" he laughs and whispers in my ear.
"Oh... hmm. Never mind" I blush and walk through. "You can shut up now"
"Ellie! You made it" Heath smiles coming down the stairs already in a new set of clothes.
"Yep, drove myself and everything" I say like a smart ass and he loses his smile. "Sorry, PMS" I lie with a shrug, I'm just cranky.
"Oh, I could get you some camomile tea and an aspirin if you like? Or coffee and chocolate if caffeine and sugar work better for you? I notice one week out of four your intake of both increases by up to four times the usual requirement, I assumed it was that time of month so I put you in the room next to mine. Incase you need anything" Heath babbles embarrassed.
"Wow, that's so.... creepy. Thanks?" I laugh looking at Wade to check if his brother is for real.
"Did you never wonder why my reflection comes prepared with hot coffee every forth Wednesday morning?" Wade shrugs.
He and his reflection stand side by side, they are not identical and Heath is a good three inches taller but they are eerily similar and often get confused for the other.
"Yeah, not really. Well stalker, lead the way. And just for your notes I'm not actually on my period yet, that's next week. This week is just the thunder before the lightning" I roll my eyes and talk towards the stairs he just came down.
"I'm not a stalker I promise, we just spend a lot of time together and patterns are kinda my thing. I observe" Heath tries to defend himself jogging to catch up.
"Don't sweat it, its cool. Are you like, freaking out yet? Tomorrow is the beginning of the end" I groan and his hand rubs my shoulder.
"You're very tense Elle, relax. Did you bring a swimsuit? You can use the steam room and jacuzzi before dinner if you like?" He asks sweetly leaning me into his side.
"No Heath, it's late winter. I brought my pyjamas and a toothbrush, a new set of sweats to wear tomorrow. That's it" I laugh.
"Awesome" he smirks and I think he's actually flirting with me.
"I'm not swimming with you, I'm studying. Push some of those brain cells my way, I'm done for" I say keeping us on track.
"Well this is me" he clears his throat. "And this is you, right next door" he stops down a long hallway with thick dark green carpet and mahogany lamp tables.
"Where's Wade?" I ask, it's all very impressive.
"Oh. He's on the other side just here. Phyllis and Nicole I believe are staying just a little further down, Jonathan and Claude down the next corridor and shh, Jacinta in this room here" he smiles like it's a secret.
"But you said that's Wade's room" I act shocked and he nods.
"The scandal" Heath chuckles and opens my door.
"You're too funny Heath" I laugh and his smile changes.
I pretend I don't notice.
"You should find everything you need in here, but I'm not too far away. I'll leave you to get settled while the others arrive, when you're ready just go back down the same staircase and turn right, keep going and you'll end up in the library" he stays by the door like a gentleman and I drop my overnight bag onto the bed.
"You don't have any vampire problems here do you?" I ask studying the room.
"Not for years now, can't get rid of the bats though" he winks and closes the door behind him.
The room is very modern and fresh, smooth wooden floors and plush oriental rugs, earthy tones and a stacked stone feature wall behind the large upholstered bed head. Fresh flowers and a cold water jug on the nightstand. The bathroom is huge and a big sunken tub sits in the corner, wine glasses and after dinner mints sit beside to tempt me into locking the doors and forgetting about the stupid exams.