Chapter 4-My dad & Wish.

After reading the Quran with serenity, we did dhikr. We made doah as usual which contained a long list.

"Ya Allah always keep my family together forever, keep my Hayat always happy, remove all her sadness she have in her heart. I hope I get a future husband who will always remind me of You(Allah) and who will complete half of my deen and for Hayat."I whispered.

I had always put my family first in my life, and I promised myself I would do it for eternally. If one day I would have need to sacrifice my life because of them- I would surely do it with contentment. As long I knew to the depth, my parents were the best people ever.

Hay- what happened? Ain't you feeling sleepy anymore?" I teased her, rolling my eyes to her ended up smiling evilly. It was such a marvellous moment whenever you tease your sibling.

"No longer- you don't need to worry okay, cause of you my sleep has vanished, I'll take my revenge back." She said confidently.

"Let's see, as long I know I'm the one who is going to win." I manifested confidently. I raised my eyebrows to her.

"I will never let this happen." Hayat said.

"Girl-I'm going to win, because Tayba Musab is a fighter- and look at you such a weak girl-" I tried to tease her as much I could. Nevertheless I was extolling myself. Thus,I ended up laughing seeing her angry face. I just loved her so much.

"What if I win, what will I receive?"she spoke confidently.

"Anything." I smiled evilly to her.

"And what about mine?" I was out of curiosity.

"Same apply to you." She smirked away. I turned infront of her and smirked back.

"Deal!" We shook hands evilly.

Once Hayat and I make a deal, we would constantly been alert towards each other. After some minutes later on, we went to have a nap. I turned on the alarm. We have been sleeping like a zombie.

Subsequently, my eyes got opened since I heard him after so long, I wasn't able to restrain myself, I wanted to hear him. I could see he was moving away, I tried to walk as much I could. I halted as soon I heard his appealing voice.

"Tayba- I'm here. Turn to me." He spoke, I wasn't able to see him, the sun was too blazing over my face, I tried to scrutinise him, yet I wasn't able to. I could see his back, and looking away. I shouted back

"Who are you?" I was curious, thinking how could he knew my name.

"I'm surprised! How can you forget me Tayba, I'm the one who-" I brought back to my consciousness when I realised someone shook my feet, it was no one except my mom.

"Girls! Wake up!" Mom shouted at us.
"You have such an important day today- how can you forget?" She constantly shouted.

What a dream! Who is he? How does he know my name? Is something going to happen? Why am I feeling so nervous. Ya Allah what's happening.
Tayba! Just calm. It's just dream, it's not reality girl. Come on relax.

Oh god how can I forget today I have such an important day, I have to hurry up otherwise it will be too late.

I rushed speedily to the bathroom, I freshen up, I wore a beautiful long dress coloured dark green, my chiffon hijab was coloured pale green, I did a simple makeup as usual. I wore my high heels which were filled of coloured green pale, I just loved combining my clothes in a stylish way.

Finally Hayat had been ready. "Tay is looking too much gorgeous today." She smiled and feel jealous.

"And my cutest Hay is looking too cute today." I smiled at her.

We had our breakfast in a jiffy, and started leaving. I crossed-checked my files so that nothing could go wrong, as it was essential for my interview. It was the first time I was going for an interview, I was just petrified- I was turning pale, I was demotivated. I had doubts on myself I couldn't do it. Nevertheless, my sister has always been by my side, supported me eternally.

"Don't stress, have faith on Allah. Everything will be fine. Just calm Tay." She consoled me.

"Jazakillah,Hayat for making me feel better." I grinned hugely to her.

We were already on the car, I was driving and Hayat was seated beside me.

As my dad brought this car for Hayat and I. To be honest, he has always been pampering us to that extent that mom has started shouting at him. Even my mother used to pamper us but not extreme like my dad.

My dad was my everything, I had always been thankful to Allah for giving such a best dad.
Verily no one was lucky to have a dad like him.
My dad was my superhero, he had never leave the chance to stop taking care of us, he loved us too much. He had always supported us during the happy and sad moments. Each years,he used to take us to abroad to enjoy our holidays.

My dad has always believed in me, he has trust blindly on me. I would never break his faith which he has upon me.

I loved my dad too much. I just couldn't imagine my life without him. He was the greatest gift I had ever received.

I promised myself that no matter what I would never leave my dad, I would always stand by his side for forever.

My dad has always encouraged me in everything especially in terms of my deen and studies. Today what I have become was due to him. I had finished my university, and now it was my moment to pursue the job I had always been dreaming. It was my biggest wish to be an islamic teacher.

Thus, to break the silence Hayat has played a nasheed ''La ilahi'' which was my favourite.

We were listening to multiple of nasheeds until we didn't reach to our destination.

And there we arrived, seeing the long building made me terrified. I could feel something was about to happen. I was overwhelmed. I was beating the brunt.

Asalamualaykum, hello to all my amazing readers🌹I hope you're doing great.
How did you find this chapter?
The most fascinating moment is about to occur, you'll identify it by yourself.
I tried at first to talk more about her parents so that you all can have view how are they actually.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share my story. 🌹

Till then : Be Happy, Smile, Pray, Take Care and Be Patient🌹✨

By @hijabygirlFa_h🌹