Chapter 53-Let it go.

Why he needs to have girlfriend? Let him! It's his problem not mine! Why should I care? Stupid! I don't know why I'm not feeling good when I got to know he have girlfriend.

I went to the bathroom,I washed my face and went to take a hot shower,I did my salah. I removed my abaya and hijab and went to sit in the balcony taking fresh air.

Remembering how we met....I remembered the incident in the boat how we were so happy...

"TAYBA!" Someone shook my hand. When I turned I saw it was Hayat. She was looking at me as if she was really worry.

"Are you okay? What happened? Why are you so silent?" Asked Hayat.

"Because I'm-I'm so busy with having fresh air." Said I giving a fake laughing.

"Only one day left now, after tomorrow we will be at home."

"Yes for that we have to enjoy." Said Hayat dragging me inside the room.

"Let's go!" Said Hayat.

"Where?"

"To the seaside! Let's roam there! Then we can take some more fresh air." Said Hayat happily. I was not about to go, but seeing my sister's smile, I decided to go for her happiness. I quickly changed my dress and wore a hijab and then we went near to the seaside.

When we arrived to the sea there were some light,we took off our sneakers and walking on the sand. I did not know why I was feeling so sad. For a while I put it on my mind to stop thinking of all these. I let it go. We sat on the chair beach, we kept talk and I forgot all the sadness inside me. After talking for a long moment, we decided to stand up and to go to our room.

While going,someone at the back held my shoulder,I turned behind I saw it was Muhammad.

"Hey?" Said Umayd waving his hands to me. Then I realised it was not Muhammad held me but it was Umayd who held me.

"Yes?"

"Where are you going?" Asked Umayd.

"Dance!" Said Hayat laughing.

"Ahahaha, no, we are going to our room." Said Hayat.

"Can we go to the restaurant? I want to talk to beautiful for a long time,for a long time we did not speak much, so can we go?" Asked Umayd.

Even my parents came and they want to meet you." Said Umayd.

I noded my face, then we went and sat in the restaurant, there I found my parents were talking to Umayd's family, I went and greeted Umayd's family. After that Hayat, I sat on the same row of the table and infront me Umayd sat.

"Waiter! Can you give us three coffee capussino!" Said Umayd to the waiter.

"Tayba! No I meant Beautiful! So beautiful do want to eat some cake or?" Asked Umayd to me.

"No I'm okay."

"Hayat?" Asked Umayd.

"No!" Said Hayat.

"Hayat! Can you come here?" Asked Nawra( Muhammad's sister) to her.

"I'll just come." Said Hayat.

"You two talk, I'll come." Said Hayat and left.

We were not alone,near to my table there were my parents and Umayd's parents. Umayd started talking.

"Beautiful! What happened? Why are you silent? You are not that girl I know! You used to keep talking!" Said Umayd smiling at me.

"No- it's nothing,I was thinking something about c-college."