Chapter 14-Betrothal Day.

After completing the preparations of the food, Hayat and I started to blow some balloons to put as decorations on the stage. Hayat and I were really good at making preparations.

Thus, we did a simple decoration as it was just an engagement and we did promise for the wedding we would do a grand and alluring decorations. Therefore, Umar and Salman (My cousins) were carrying a couch to the stage.

Some nasheeds were playing on, I was overjoyed. We all cousins(Girls) went to prepare souvenirs.

"Girl! cover the spot so that you can put the flower design-" I explained to Hayat.

"Alright- yes it's a good idea-" Hayat replied back. All the aunties dragged inside the room and started helping us.

After some minutes later on, we all cousins went to the living room and got busy on making flowers shape. Our eyes were widened as soon we saw Wardah joined us. She was extremely blushed. I could feel it to the depth.

"Ahammmm." We started teasing her. It was really flabbergasted to tease her, it was a great fun. She tried to act normal still it wasn't working out.

"Omg look at her henna- so dark, I gotta admit Rayees loves you so much, ahammm." Zeenat teased her.

"Wouldn't it be great if today the marriage would occur instead of this engagement." We all bursted into laugh.

"Girlsssss! Can you stop teasing me, one day you'll pass through this situation then you'll understand-" Wardah smiled.

"Actually- he just called me some minutes ago,
he asked about my health, he told me that he's happy that also infront of my mom, he was talking to my mom."Said Wardah blushing.

"I'm so much happy for you Wardah, he's your right one-Ma sha Allah. He's the one who'll be with you in Jannah." I spoke out.

Everyone was elated. "I really love your henna designs, it's outstanding." We all said to her.

"Sadly I won't able to put, I have so many preparations to do, it's okay but for your wedding surely I'll wear henna." I smiled at Wardah.

It was Zuhr time, we all cousins went to pray.
We asked doah together. Therefore, it was time to be ready for the engagement. We all girls were excited, we ended up jumping. We were totally crazy.

"Wardah- what are you doing here? Get ready quick-"

I helped Wardah putting on her cloth as it was heavy and beautiful. It was a long grown color pink pale, it was shimmering with some flabbergasted sleeves, the design was amazing. I helped Wardah to do her make-up. I made her wear bangles, I tied her hair into a bun style. Thus, I made her wear hijab in turkish style, she was looking outstanding.

"Ma sha Allah-" I whispered to her.

"Omg I can't believe it's me- thank you so much Tayba." She said gratefully.

"You're the best makeup artist, I suggest you to become a makeup artist,  you're too good at it. There's still time be a makeup artist than a Islamic teacher." Said Wardah happily.

"Hahahahahahah, no let it be, I love being a teacher Islamic. And I hope I get the opportunity to be. I still didn't get any responds back." I said unhappy.

"It takes time,patience." Said Wardah winked at me.

We stopped talking when we realised someone barged inside the room. It was Hayat.

"Ma sha Allah you're looking so beautiful." She said to Wardah.

"Now you do my makeup." Hayat held my hands and dragged me to the next room.

After doing a makeover for Hayat , I went to get ready. Thus, I did a simple makeup. I put on my hijab, I wore a simple head chain.

Everyone was ready.

"Look at Tayba- you're slaying too much." My cousins(girls) spoke out.

To be honest I was literally simple, I didn't know how come were they finding me too beautiful. Thus , I realised who knows Allah had put noor ( Light) on my face.

Then we took Wardah to the stage,she sat on the couch. Zeenat sat next to her. Relatives were coming.

Therefore Hayat and I were asked to serve the guest some refreshments. There were four rows, I went in the two rows and Hayat went in the next two rows. There were so much people. Faduila aunty wasn't suppose to invite so many people especially for an engagement, she would instead called them for the marriage. Therefore,she thought that what would the other relatives would think of her that she must have forgotten them. For a better way, she called everyone.

I went to serve the soft drinks, I felt disturbed while serving as I could feel the boys were looking profusely at me instead of lowering their gaze.

Can't you all look down! Duffers! You don't have manners what?

Well it didn't make any difference to me cause I was already focusing on serving drinks and lower my gaze. While moving, I heard someone was speaking to me.

"Hey beautiful! Can I get your number?" Asked an unknown, it was a boy.

No I can't give you but I can give you shaytan's (Evil)number.

I behaved as if I didn't hear anything.

Finally I was done serving the soft drinks, the groom's side were coming,Wardah was blushing, her cheeks turned out to be like a tomato.

They exchanged rings.

Food was serving, we all went to eat.

The engagement ceremony was ended, we all could notice how much sad Rayees was feeling, we could scrutinise that he wanted to be with Wardah, the way he looked at her as if he wanted to see her for forever.

Ma sha Allah, ya Allah always bless them together and make my Hayat be strong.

When the relatives left, we all cousins started to clean and wash the dishes. We were exhausted.

It was 9 pm, we all went to pray for Salah maghrib and esha.

"Tayba- I heard you got a proposal,aham-" Wardah looked at me. I wasn't expecting that.

How come she got to know before I?
How come mom has hide this from me?

Asalamualaykum, Hello to all my amazing readers. I hope y'all doing great.🌹How did you find chapter? Please feel free to comment, I would love to read your views. Don't forget to vote and surely share my story, trust me it's gonna make my day.🌹

I know you all are waiting for the interesting part for Tayba and Hayat, it's occurring sluggishly. Continue on reading...

What do you think will happen? Are you excited of the proposal? You're out of breath? You want to know more?
^
^
^
Scroll down quickly!!🌻

Till then- Be Happy,Smile,Pray,Take Care and Be Patient

By- @hijabygirlFa_h🌹