Chapter 56-My Engagement Day.

"Where is Muhammad?"

"I think he is the black house." Said Umayd pointing his finger to a haunted house.

"Let's check."

We went inside the house, everywhere was dark, I was getting so scared but Muhammad's love made me feel strong not to be scared,I kept control myself not to be scared. Everywhere was full of dust and dirty,I could see a small house of the scorpion.

"Muhammad!" I yelled.

"MUHAMMAD!" I yelled more loudly.

"MUHAMMAD!"

In all a sudden, the door closed by itself,when I looked behind,I saw Umayd closed the door.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH."Laughed Umayd.

"Why are you closing the door?"

"Why are you laughing?"

"Laughing at you fool!" Said Umayd while kept walking towards me. I was feeling so scared.

"How can you do that?"

"How can do I that? No! It's now I will do it! You think I'll let Muhammad marry with you? You think I will let him be yours? This all will happen only in your dreams, because right- now everything is going to change for you, I will make you mine! And for that slap you gave me, it was such lovely babe." Said Umayd.

"Look Umayd! This time you are crossing all your limits. Why are you doing these to me and Muhamamd? What's Muhammad's fault? What's my fault? He just beat you because you were talking rubbish about me, you deserved it but still you ask me forgiveness,I forgave you and now you are-

"Shut up! I'm doing this because I want you! I will make you mine and for that slap,I will keep make you suffer all your life, so baby! Don't do something which force me to-

I tried to run,I was trying to escape from Umayd but Umayd did not let me go. Before I was about to talk,he put a handkerchief on my nose,there was a smell from the handkerchief, it was getting a small alcohol.After that my eyes closed by itself.

"Muhammad! Muhammad! Muhammad!"

"Tayba!Tayba! Tayba!" Someone shook me.

It was Hayat who shook me, I was so afraid as if I lost Muhammad, I realised I had a nightmare, yes it was just a bad dream but I was still worrying if something bad happened to Muhammad.

"Tayba! Are you okay?" Asked Hayat. I nodded.

"It's just a bad dream."

"Ok it's just a dream! Don't keep think of it, it's just illusion, is that clear mysisterwholovesthinkingtoomuch?" Said Hayat.

If something bad happen to Muhammad? If I lose him? But my answer for the salah istekhara is positive, but how can-

"Tayba! Can you please hurry up, everyone especially Mr Muhammad Musab is waiting for you in the restaurant." Hayat was teasing me.

"Really? or someone is yearning to see her beloved." I winked to her.

"Or someone is changing the topic?" Said Hayat laughing.

"Oh really? or someone is blushing?" I raised my eyesbrows funnily to her.

"Okay, okay! Stop now." Hayat pulled me into the bathroom. I took a hot shower, dressed up and wear a simple light makeup.

Hayat and I went to the buffet restaurant,I searched Muhammad everywhere, I did not see him, I was getting so scared,I went to take food with Hayat, while taking some food,I saw Muhammad was standing near in  the next table and taking omelet. I felt relieved when I saw him, my heart started beating normal. While turning to behind, he saw me, he was wearing his amazing smile and lowered his gaze.