Chapter 5-Interview.

Therefore, I mustered a great courage, we swiftly reached inside the company. I was trembling, I was stressed out. I was feeling negative vibes within myself.

I knew it-I wasn't suppose to freak out, it was not the end of the world if I didn't get the job, cause as long I knew my dad did console me to work in his company. Therefore, I wanted to pursue my dream job, teaching was my passion. Thus, I wanted to work in something which I like so that I could fill some happiness within my heart.

Allah knows better, what he decides for me will be always the best.

We finally reached to the receptionist, I told her my name and some formalities were being done. Well, she told me to go in the next room. I followed her instructions. Thus, we were in sitting in the waiting room. I checked my cv and the other papers. I wasn't able to bear the brunt, tears were about to well up from my eyes, I was being a dumb. Then something had crossed my mind.

Girl why don't you just sleep on your laurel.
I know I should but it's not easy.

I huffed, I tried to console myself. I started feeling negativities . Alas, my supporter talked to me.

"Tay- just stop bothering yourself , everything is gonna be alright. You're destroying your health for nothing."she convinced me.

"You can clearly view how it feels, I really want to be selected, I had almost sacrifice mostly things to be a islamic teacher, I don't want such beautiful dream of mine to break." I was disheartening.

"All I know-I have complete trust on you, you're gonna be selected." She smiled sincerely to me. She brought me positive vibes. I felt blissful to have her, she was my best sister.

Thus, she didn't leave any opportunity to convince me. I could scrutinise- it was already one hour and half- yet they didn't call me. The more I was waiting, the more I was nervous.

After some hours later on, finally it was my turn. Before turning inside the room, Hayat smiled warmly to me. With a great difficulty, I entered inside. I could see there was a muslim woman and a man. Well, I greeted to them.

I sat on the chair, I gave them my file.
The man was checking my cv meanwhile the woman was asking me questions.

"So Miss Tayba Hasar-What's your objectives?" She asked.

Minutes turned into hours, I was still inside.
The interview went well, I was relieved. I came outside, I searched for Hayat. She was nowhere to be find. I was clueless thinking where could she go.

As soon I made a step, she messaged me.
"Reaching in some minutes."- Hayat

I kept on waiting like a zombie. Nevertheless, she didn't turn up. Therefore, I decided to search for her. I walked to the corridor with a lost mind.

Out of blue, my eyes got widened when I realised I had bumped into someone, all the files fell down. "I'm sorry- " I tried to apologise.
"It's okay-." The person replied.

It was a girl, she was nice. I smiled to her. Thus, I helped her.

I kept on walking.

I'm scared what if Hayat went to meet him? Ya Allah plz don't let this happen. Top of that yesterday she was talking profusely about him, what if she's-

I was so stressing. Instantly, my eyes got widened when I saw her- whatever I thought was completely-

Asalamualaykum, hello to all my amazing readers🌹 I hope you're doing great.

How did you find this chapter?
Don't forget to vote, comment and share my story❣︎

Do you think Hayat is secretly meeting her lover?

The answer in the next chapter—> Hurry up.

Till then- Be Happy, Smile, Pray, Take Care and Be Patient🌹

By :@hijabygirlFa_h🌹