Chapter 11-Forgiveness.

I looked everywhere,yet I didn't find her. Thus, I hanged it there. I didn't want to stress my parents.

"Where can she go? No- no she can't do anything wrong to her" I murmured till the time I ended up colliding to the door of balcony.

My eyes were completely widened as soon I saw Hayat was sitting in the balcony.

She was inaudible to that extent I considered myself as deaf. I rambled to her, held her shoulder. She turned to me, her eyes were puffed. I knew it, she wasn't alright at all. It could be easily seen how profusely did she cry.

She hugged me hard. I didn't have words- I didn't know what to say her, I didn't know how to motivate her, the more I tried to encourage her the more she was lost in herself. I grumbled-

"Shh- everything will be fine- Hayat." I kissed her head. She nodded silently. Seeing her depressed turned myself disheartening.

I whispered to her with those words "Hayat-the more you'll cry the more I'll be broken, please don't do like this- atleast for our parents-" I tried to convince her.

"You're right- for how long will I cry? I should give up, it's my life. Not because of him I'll ruin my life." She spoke fearlessly. I was flabbergasted seeing her courageous.

Ya Allah thank you so much for making my Hayat realising her worth.

I broke the silence. "Girl! Mom must be waiting for us- we have to help her. She must be so angry-" I reminded Hayat and myself.

"Let's go- she'll kill us." Hayat said. She held my hand and ran.

We finally led to the living room, we could scrutinise how much our mom was enraged at us. But this time she wasn't successful, dad took our side.

We were saved- alhamdullilah. Therefore, we cleaned the table, I washed the dishes meanwhile Hayat was brooming the floor. Dad didn't leave any chance to continue on helping us. My dad made me realise that not all men were actually dependent on their wives.

My dad was the sweetest person as usual. I had been noticed it since so many days he was busy with his office works. Since 5 years ago, dad had started his own business which named "Al Hasar Company"

He had been struggled but Allah didn't leave his side.

After one hour and a half, we finally done cleaning. Hayat and I went to our room, we went to perform ablution and started praying.

Afterward, I went to take a hot shower, feeling at ease hearing Hayat's voice echoing in my mind "You're right- I should give up, it's my life. Not because of him I'll ruin my life."

After taking shower, I was brushing my hair. All of a sudden, something came in my mind.

I don't know when will I get the confirmation letter, I hope I be selected, I can't wait my life to begin as a teacher. In sha Allah my wish comes true.

I breathed hard, trying to console myself.

"Where are you lost baby girl?" I had stopped thinking when I realised Hayat was done showering, standing like a statue and observing me.