Chapter 44- Will I live?

After Muhammad left, mom came inside holding a basket in her hands.

"Tayba, see! What I brought for you." Said mom smiling.

"What?" Asked I curiously.

"Your favorite food, indian thali food." Said mom nicely while opening the basket and removing the tifin box from the basket and to give me the food.

As soon, I heard she brought me indian thali food, my eyes became so big, I smiled, I gritted my teeth with excitement. Only a foodie can understands all of this. I was craving a lot to eat indian thali food as it's my favorite food. As soon mom was coming towards my clinic's cot to make me feed. The smell of the food was transmitted everywhere in the room. The smell was so good.

"This smell so nice." As I have a bad habit like smelling good foods.

"Stop smelling, come, open your mouth." Said mom.

While mom was about to feed me, Hayat stopped her.

"Mom! Wait-wait,I forgot! Tayba have to take medicine first."

"See! Huh was I destined to keep having medicine, also this very tasteless medicine."

"Did you said something?" Asked Hayat.

"Yes-yes, that the medicine is so good."

Only me know! What am passing through. Why we compulsorily needs to take medicine? I hate this idea! Seriously. I hate medicine so much. Dear body! Why have you decided to fall ill? Stupid! Now I must bear this, taking this tastless worst medicine.

After I drank the medicine. Mom started feeding me with her hands. When your mom make you eat food with her hands, we get the food more tasty. As if in my mom's hand there is magics. The day I will marry, I will really miss my mom's hands.

"Mom! It's so tasty, I really love it and you know it, it become more tasty since in your hands there is magics."

Mom and Hayat smiled so nicely. After a while when I was drinking water, Someone opened the door. Quickly I put on my scarf on my head. I saw Rayha. I was so happy. She came and hugged me so tightly. When she was hugging me tightly, I was feeling suffocated as if getting vomiting. I was not able to breathe well. But I calmed my body trying to behave normal. I was not fully recovered that's why it's happening all this so I ignored all of this.

After talking to Rayha, I decided it's time now I could take advantage of this, as I waited for next hour to meet dad.

"Mom! I have already take rest, already eat food, now can I meet dad?, please mom."

Hayat was sitting on the couch with Rayha glaring at me while mom was closing the tifin box and putting it in the basket.

"Please mom, please! I want to meet dad, I feel guilty whatever happened to dad, it's all my fault."

"No Tayba! It's not your fault." Said mom.

"Mom! I'm going to meet dad!" Said I while putting on my pink soft slippers and quickly went to open the door, when I opened the door, I was not looking infront all I was looking behind to wait mom, Hayat and Rayha to come with me. When I looked infront in all a sudden I bumped into someone. My eyes closed panickly. When I opened my eyes, I could smell a very good fragrance, the fragrance was so good. When I looked who it was,it was none of anyone except Mr Muhammad Musab. As I already take rest and now he is going to make me meet dad. I was happy in that matter a bit.

"Where are you going?" Asked Muhammad seriously.

"I'm going to meet dad!"

"Didn't you hear what the nurse said?" Asked Muhammad seriously.