Chapter 43-I Will Not Let you Win.

A big Asalamualaykum, hi to all my amazing readers who are smiling and so excited for this new chappy
Thank you so much for being impatient or being MORE impatient ;).
I love reading your all lovely
Comments. Thanks again.

(Muhammad's pov)*

It's been a week, still uncle and Tayba still sick. Tayba still unconscious and her dad still fighting to death.

Nothing changed this one week. Everything seemed terrible. I wanted to change the fate of Tayba and her dad, make them well but unfortunately I can't,it's Allah who decide everything.All I can is to keep on praying to Allah.

(Hayat's pov)*

Home feel empty without Tayba and dad. There is no joy, everywhere is sad. There is no one day that I did not cried , but I was braved. Mom and I all the time whenever we do our salah magrib we did two rakat nafils for dad and Tayba to get well soon.

The doctor Ali was shocked too, when he got to know Tayba still unconscious, nothing worked. The doctor said if  within one or two months if Tayba still unconscious then she can meet death. Because the doctor itself said that it's just a minor heart attack, then how can she not getting her conciousness?

Allah was testing Tayba and daddy.
Daddy, the one who I always love much. He did mistakes but he regretted it. Today, he is passing through difficult situation where no one can help him except Allah.

It's Allah can do something for us. We had to leave everything to Allah.

But Muhammad was not just leaving everything to Allah, he was too-

(Doctor John's pov)*

"Kenny, give me the syringe."

"Here." Said Kenny while giving me the syringe.

After checking everything, everything seemed impossible to move forward.

While going outside of the room, the patient's family were hurriedly to talk to me about the patient's health.

"Doctor, is my husband alright?" Asked the patient's wife.

"Well, sorry to say this,we are trying our best but still all I can say is the patient's health is not improving, I admit that the first operation was successful but this time it's not,only one two operation left, if two of them unsuccessful then-"

"Doctor, please,help uncle,even if it cost a lot for the operation, don't worry about it." Said Mr Muhammad Musab.

"We are trying our best"

(Doctor Ali's pov)*

After some hours later, miss Tayba's mom and sister and Mr Muhammad Musab came in my cabin to discuss about the patient's report.

"Miss Tayba's case is becoming serious now, she supposed to regain her conciousness, all I can say it's a miracle happened, if within two weeks she doesn't get her conciousness, then something is not fine in her body, all it's that I just discovered in miss Tayba'heart there is a small hole,all we are doing an operation for this but I'm sorry to say this but she may meet death,all I can is keep praying to Allah".

Mr Muhammad left immediately without saying anything. He slammed the door loudly.

The patient's wife and daughter was crying.

"Thank you doctor" said the patient's wife.

Then miss Taya's mom and sister left.

(Hayat's pov)*