Chapter 27-Tayba.

(Muhammad's Pov)*

I was at home, occupied with my work. I had some cases to discourse to my dad. I figured out that I had a new case to fight against Mr Ahmed Hasar.

I wasn't primed to take the case, yet I had no choice. It was essential for me to bring justice to the people who were facing issues. I had been doing some general research through social media.

It was time to get back to my office, therefore I led to the living room. Before leaving, Nawra called me.

 Before leaving, Nawra called me

"Bro! don't forget my dress." Said Nawra reminding me.

"Don't worry." I assured her.

I was anticipating a call from one of my employees. Nevertheless, I called him. Suddenly, there was someone at the door. The maid went to see who was it.

I almost stopped talking even I realised it was a familiar voice, it was Tayba at the door.
It seemed she was nervous or something.

"Asalamualaykum-" I said when her brownish eyes met mine. It was a dream to me, thinking what was she doing over here. I looked away swiftly, pretending as if I didn't pay attention to her.

Is she really here? What is she doing here? After all I had false accusation on her dad?

"Walaykumsalam-" she said looking away.
I could see she was highly stung. It seemed she was still upset with me. Furtively staring at her expression, made me smile.

Wow! She talks to herself as well?
What's wrong with me? Why am I staring at her! Astahfirullah.

"Please sit down, ma'am Farah must be coming." Said the maid to her.

I went outside, I left for office. I hadn't any idea when I started thinking too much about her.

I don't know what will be the next reaction
of Tayba when she'll get to know I'm against her dad twice times. I'm helpless, I hope you understand Miss Tayba Hasar that your dad is wrong. What can I expect from her? She didn't even let me complete my sentence last times

Thinking fervently regarding her new reaction, I almost reached office. I went inside rapidly.
I had overload works. Everyone greeted me.

"Asalamualaykum Zayden, how are you?" I asked him. We shook hands. Thus, we sat in my cabin.

"Walaykumsalam, I'm fine Alhamdullilah." Zayden smiled.

"And how are you?" Asked he.

"Alhamdullilah." Said I.

Zayden was one of my best pal. Since several years we had been working together. Frankly, he was a good friend. He had always helped me during cases time. He was my manager.