Chapter 26- Chap's Arrival.

(Hayat's Pov)*

I broke into tears as soon I realised that I had lost my sister, she wasn't anymore with me. I lost her forever, no one could understand my agony.
It wasn't easy to let go of my sister.

I tried to wake her up, yet there wasn't any reaction.

"Hayat- please get hold of yourself! We don't have  any choice." Said Mom with tears.

"No! She can't leave us!" I ended up shouting for my sister's sake.

"TAYBA!" I held her shoulder hardly.

"HAYAT!" I felt someone sprinkled water on my face, when I looked around me-I found out that I was in London and Aisha was beside me.

"Where are you lost?" Asked Aisha. I hugged her, I sobbed.

My hands were shivering, I had some water. Yet I wasn't fine, I needed my sister, I wanted to talk to my sister. I had a feeling something inaccurate was taking place in her life . I wanted her to be caution.

I decided to call her.

"She's not picking up the call." I said tautly.

"it's almost midnight there." Aisha consoled me.

"I really don't care, I want to see if she's fine.
I just- don't know why am feel something worst had happened to her-she has to pick my call."I was terrified and anxious.

"What can't you pick the call!"I was expecting her to pick my call.

"I won't stay idle!" I spoke courageously.

"Hayat- you're stressing for useless things." Aisha solaced me.

"Believe me, there's something not fine." I was perplexed.

After calling her for hundred times, she picked up.

"Tayba! Are you there?" I asked her rapidly.

"He's at fault, why should I ask him sorry. Muh-" I heard Tayba was uttering anything.

"Tay-" I tried to bring her concentration towards me.

"Hayat? What happened? Is everything alright?" I guess she was in deep sleep. Later on,she was speaking properly.

"But-wait who is at fault and who is Muh?"I asked her eccentrically.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Tayba.

"I guess you had a nightmare." I told her.

"Hay- why am I feeling that you're concealing something from me." Said Tayba heartily.

How does she know? Verily she's my soulmate, my sister. I love you so much Tay. I just don't want you leave me, I can't even say you my nightmare, my fears. I'm feeling better since I'm hearing you Tayba.

"Are- you mad?" I tried not to stammer.

"Are you sure?" Asked she fearfully.

"Absolutely sure, okay you can go back to sleep, I'm tired." I hung the call swiftly.

I decided to hang the call cause I knew it that I wouldn't able to handle myself but cry.

Therefore I narrated Aisha what was the nightmare. She consoled me. It was fajr time, we prayed peacefully. I felt much better after praying.

I went to complete my assignments.

"I'm starving." Said Aisha sadly.

"I think the cafeteria is closed." I said her.